Winning percentages of some

Mile High

I borrowed this from Buffalo Bills.com. Isn't it funny how some quarterbacks get more time to develop while others just get hung out to dry with out immediate success? Look at Harrington and Carr, now compare that to Couch. And not to mention Tom Brady.... Holy Siht! Well anyway I think that JP is kind of in the same situation as Boller in Baltimore. But, I do feel that JP DOES have better physical tools than Boller with a worse offensive line.

Bledsoe - 18 Wins and 24 losses 42%

Michael Vick - 19 Wins, 11 Losses and 1 Tie - 62%

Kyle Boller - 13 Wins and 7 losses (over 2 years) - 65%

Tom Brady - 32 Wins and 10 Losses - 76%

Drew Brees - 17 Wins and 18 Losses - 49%

Aaron Brooks - 21 Wins and 21 Losses - 50%

Mark Brunell - 9 Wins and 18 Losses - 33%

David Carr - 12 Wins and 26 Losses - 32%

Kerry Collins - 16 Wins and 21 Losses - 43%

Joey Harrington - 12 Wins and 28 Losses - 30%

Vinny Testaverde - 7 Wins and 15 Losses - 32%

Tim Couch - 11 Wins and 13 Losses - 46%

Jeff Garcia - 18 Wins and 20 Losses - 47%

Tommy Maddox - 15 Wins, 14 Losses and 1 Tie - 51%

Jeff Blake - 7 Wins and 15 Losses - 32%

Kordell Stewart - 6 Wins and 9 Losses - 40%

I borrowed this from Buffalo Bills.com.  Isn't it funny how some quarterbacks get more time to develop while others just get hung out to dry with out immediate success?  Look at Harrington and Carr, now compare that to Couch.  And not to mention Tom Brady....  Holy Siht!  Well anyway I think that JP is kind of in the same situation as Boller in Baltimore.  But, I do feel that JP DOES have better physical tools than Boller with a worse offensive line. 

412977[/snapback]

A quick look at Boller vs Losman's CNNSI predraft bios shows that Boller is the better physical package ie better size/speed and even grades out a better prospect assuming their grading system didn't change. I'm also pretty sure that Cal had a much better record then Tulane in terms of W & Ls. However it also shows that Losman might be the better QB in terms or production and stats. Granted Conference USA compared is a far cry from the Pac 10 in terms of overall talent which could cause Losman to have better numbers. I've stated it before, this team was 9-7 under an experienced proven QB last year and expect a small fall to 6-10 this year which isn't necessarly a bad thing.

I've stated it before, this team was 9-7 under an experienced proven QB last year and expect a small fall to 6-10 this year which isn't necessarly a bad thing.

413034[/snapback]

With an experienced crappy QB this team managed to reach the heights of 9-7. A second year QB could not do much worse - of those wins and losses how many of each could you look as being heavily influenced by Bledsoe's skill sets?

I've stated it before, this team was 9-7 under an experienced proven QB last year and expect a small fall to 6-10 this year which isn't necessarly a bad thing.

413034[/snapback]

experienced? absolutely. proven? yes again. drew proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is nothing more than a slightly below average starting QB in the NFL. i'll take my chances w/ losman and holcomb any day of the week. if the bills are 6-10, it will be a result of circumstances that go far beyond the quality of play at the QB position. i say that without hesitation.