Sabres Announce Time Changes For 12/17 Game

PTS

Too bad they couldn't have played at noon.

412348[/snapback]

Yeah, even 2pm would have been nice...but don't forget they have to play the night before, and both teams would be traveling the night before, or the morning of...

Read: The Sabres want more than 50 people in attendence.

412369[/snapback]

Still pissed they can't make it a reverse double header. Would have been a first for me. But, if i travel up for the Saturday night game, still might go to the the Marina, see if I can scalp a cheap ticket, and watch the first period. But dam, how do you give up a bills tailgate if you have traveled 9 hrs? Choices, choices, choices

You think its do-able to go to both? That was one of the weekends I was thinking about making the trip back, as I can drive home to CT on the Sunday...

If the Sabres game is at 5, then it will probably go until 7:30 or so, barring a tie with a shootout. If one were to park strategically near the 190, could you make it to the Ralph, park (probably far away), and get inside by kickoff? I would think you would miss part of the 1st quarter, or have to leave the hockey game early, but what do the rest of you think?

You think its do-able to go to both?  That was one of the weekends I was thinking about making the trip back, as I can drive home to CT on the Sunday...

If the Sabres game is at 5, then it will probably go until 7:30 or so, barring a tie with a shootout.  If one were to park strategically near the 190, could you make it to the Ralph, park (probably far away), and get inside by kickoff?  I would think you would miss part of the 1st quarter, or have to leave the hockey game early, but what do the rest of you think?

412412[/snapback]

Shoot, 8.30 start changes everything. I thought the Bills game started at 7.30. I am definetly now making the drive from Richmond for the doubleheader. I can see getting in the first two periods easy, and the ride from there to the Ralph should be no more than an hr, even with traffic. But that will also depend on the weather. But as of now, I'm in for the double header. Anybody else in Richmond, you are welcome to join me for the ride. Got XM for the way up, and promise not to drink more than a twelver on the way