On the bubble guys. Who do you want to make it?

PIZ

Who do you want on the 53 man squad?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want on the 53 man squad?

• Haddad, Drew
    • Leonhard, Jim
    • Ritzman, Constantin
    • Sape, Luvale
    • Gause, George
    • Ezekiel, Liam
    • Goldsberry, Jon
    • Woodbury, Tory
    • Wilson, George
    • Other

I'm not sure why, but I just have the feeling that Woodbury could be an interesting player for us on down the road. Matthews doesn't have much time left, and I think it'd be great to have another young arm and a multi-talented threat to work into the offense and special teams.

I would like to see Leonhard make the squad. In addition, it would be a pleasent surprise to see Goldsberry make the squad. Shelton isn't going to last forever and it would be nice to have a punishing FB waiting to step into his shoes. It all depends on how much of a contribution both of these guys can make on ST.

I like Ritzmann, while he may not be a starting player right now, I think he could become a very effective pass-rusher.

I also think that George Wilson has looked very good, and I think he will push J.Smith & Haddad.

I don't see Tory Woodbury as a player on the bubble, I think he stays.

I think Ezekial makes the team, while Goldsberry & Leonhard will end up on the P-Squad.

I'd really like to see Goldsberry make the 53-man roster, but he seems destined for the practice squad his first season. Not a big deal since a bunch of good players got their start on the PS, I really see Goldsberry as being our future FB when Shelton decides to call it quits.

gringo starr Posted Today, 10:40 AM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Aug 19 2005, 10:37 AM)

I don't see Tory Woodbury as a player on the bubble, I think he stays.

Do you think he stays for special teams (and 4th QB) or does Mathews have to take a walk?

I think he'll be a Special Teamer, unless Matthews fouls up big time, which I do not see happening.