For all you naysayers out there...

Consider these points.

1) Although I realize that the Colts' defence were missing several starters in that game, I think that was balanced out by how downright nervous JP was in the opening half. He was quoted as saying that he never felt that the ball was coming out right all night, my thinking is that understandably he was a bundle of nerves. We'll see how he fares in the opening few series against GB this week, my guess is that he'll appear more comfortable in the pocket with each game.

2) From what I saw he is very accurate throwing on the run which is something that is nice to see after watching Bledsoe attempt to do the same thing only to be picked off time and time again.

3) I did see him make 2 crucial errors (not sliding to the turf, losing the fumble) but I don't foresee him throwing too many ints if he continues to throw the ball that damn hard, man! the guy has a cannon, defenders trying to pick off his passes might wind up with broken fingers :devil:

4) I love that this guy gets emotional on the field! He threw one into the turf in front of his target before the half and he was visibly upset with himself for making the mistake.What followed though was on the very next drive he completed that beautiful pass to Evans "low and away" for the TD. At THAT moment, I immediately thought of Jim Kelly (pissed off on the sideline, then scoring a TD the next drive he was given) I see early on in JP what we all saw in Jim, HEART and FIRE for this game they love.