Finalized Info - CENTRAL VA, Bills Fans

OK all......I talked to Becky, the manager of the southside Mulligans on Hull Street. She called me back to say that they will have the Bills game this Saturday. I tend to believe her, because she even told me the time. I would like to see alot of us down there this Saturday. I have enclosed the address AND phone number so you guys can call her and hear it from her.

Anyway, she WILL take reservations from Bills fans so that we can sit in the same area. I want to go to this one, because about 10-15 of us always meet there for regular season away games. Maybe some of them will go this week as well. Plus, there is no worry about parking like at the downtown location.

If you want, call and tell them you'd like a booth / table around Brian, and then let me know here that you are coming. I will reserve my table / booth tomorrow (Friday) Wear some Bills gear. The pertinent info is here.......

PM me if you need to....make it happen.....Mulligan's ownership is VERY pro Buffalo, and we can keep it this way. Some items on the menu are named after things in Buffalo. Hope to see you all here......

Mulligan's Sports Grille

11146 Hull St Rd

Midlothian, VA 23112-3205

(804) 744-8686

Drop me a response here, if you are coming, so I can look for all of you!

OK all......I talked to Becky, the manager of the southside Mulligans on Hull Street.  She called me back to say that they will have the Bills game this Saturday.  I tend to believe her, because she even told me the time.  I would like to see alot of us down there this Saturday.  I have enclosed the address AND phone number so you guys can call her and hear it from her. 

Anyway, she WILL take reservations from Bills fans so that we can sit in the same area.  I want to go to this one, because about 10-15 of us always meet there for regular season away games.  Maybe some of them will go this week as well.  Plus, there is no worry about parking like at the downtown location.

If you want, call and tell them you'd like a booth / table around Brian, and then let me know here that you are coming.  I will reserve my table / booth tomorrow (Friday) Wear some Bills gear.  The pertinent info is here.......

PM me if you need to....make it happen.....Mulligan's ownership is VERY pro Buffalo, and we can keep it this way.  Some items on the menu are named after things in Buffalo.  Hope to see you all here......

Mulligan's Sports Grille

11146 Hull St Rd

Midlothian, VA 23112-3205 

(804) 744-8686

Drop me a response here, if you are coming, so I can look for all of you!

411542[/snapback]

Bump, for those that emailed yesterday!

I may go, was definately in for Mulligans in the Fan. Will be a gametime decision :devil:

412341[/snapback]

Ahhhh, don't be shy Jay.....it's just a short ride down the Hull Street. I have now reserved 5 booths so far. We won't have a huge group, but it should be a good one. Maybe 15 or so. I have my throwback Lee Evans jersey ready to go. :blush:

Join us man, bring a friend or two. But let us know, so you can sit by us.

OK, at 2:00 pm today....I made the following researvations so far. They are holding 5 booths for us. The booths are big. Reservations are for 5:15pm.

I have booths for......

CentralVaBills (me) - My mom, girlfriend and I.

Poojer - 2 Utes, and 2 bigger Pooj's

Rubin Shore - Rube, Wife, 2 kids

MadCap - I think there were 4 in Caps group, maybe more. He is yet to confirm.

5th Booth- is for a late straggler. Let me know.

I have inquiries from 3 others so far.....first one to confirm gets the booth.

Cool, see ya there.  Let Mr. Info know.

412456[/snapback]

Thanks for thinking about me guys but I am in Corsica for a couple of weeks and will have to follow through updates in the Chat Room.