Here's my 2 nickels.

gantrules

Some of you seemed to still be reeling from the fact that we lost. It's over get over it.

Others seemed to have moved on and like what they see.

I am on this side of the fence.

Here's the thing. Mularkey's FIRST GAME was extremely close. Give the guy some credit.

The D is coming with more blitzing schemes. This is going to be HUGE against Oakland b/c they don't have much of a running game. And with the line they have we can get to Gannon.

The O is going to go through growing pains. The line is young. Willis is brand new. Lee Evans first game was yesterday. But, I did like the Draw to Henry call on 3rd and long. First down. And the screen to Willis on 3rd down. First down. Would we have seen these calls with Killdrive??? I don't think so folks. So what we didn't go long?? With all the reasons about it more than likely would have resulted in a sack or int. Then you would be all over Drew. The game plan fit the O.

Listening to local Rochester radio it seems that this game we just played was a "must win" against an easy opponent. Hmmmm....they were saying the same thing last year after the Pats lost to the Bills and the Iggles lost their first two games. Where did they end up?

Give it till midseason. I'm optimistic we'll be 4-4 at that point.