McGahee Injury

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was visiting with a cousin who used to be in the Bills training staff - he mentioned that McGahee has a slight tear of cartaledge in the knee.  They're hoping that nothing comes loose and he'll be able to return this weekend.

411210[/snapback]

My Wife's sisters's husband's brother said he should be back practicing yesterday. :D

I was at a bar with my buddies and I called Willis on a bet.  He told me it was true and that the whole thing with him dressing at practice was a big conspiracy to sell season tickets.

411230[/snapback]

I'll trade you Willis's cell # for Roscoe's #.

Roscoe said the arm has to come off above the elbow.

Rosenturd is going to want compensation.

I was visiting with a cousin who used to be in the Bills training staff - he mentioned that McGahee has a slight tear of cartaledge in the knee.  They're hoping that nothing comes loose and he'll be able to return this weekend.

411210[/snapback]

If so, that's not an uncommon thing for players. I have no data, and wouldn't bother to hunt for it, but I've heard such for years of following football, and players go on the field for a season and get it fixed in the off-season.

411210[/snapback]

In all fairness, when I'm eating friend chicken, and I accidentally bite into a piece of cartilage, that thing doesn't give.. at all. I figure if I can't bite through it, Willis should be OK to play a little game of football on it.

Then again, his knee isn't deep fried, but I digress.

On the way over to the local I stopped at the VF Doub-ya and my fifth cousins brudder-in-law, Sal Kaplinski said Willis slipped on a slab of bologna. He said youz guys got nutten to worry about because his foremans doctor said it was only a mild strain. Burp.

I'll trade you Willis's cell # for Roscoe's #.

Roscoe said the arm has to come off above the elbow.

Rosenturd is going to want compensation.

411234[/snapback]

I believe Roscoe's getting an octopus arm...

Did you ask Roscoe how he pronounces his last name?

In all seriousness, I Replayed the play where Willis was initially injured a number of times (Viva Tivo!). Just after busting past the line of scrimmage, Willis took a pretty substantial hit on his right knee which was trailing behind him. The hit bent his leg "inside out" for lack of a better term or maybe better said hyper extended. After watching the hit, I didn't think he would come back. But I really can see how he may have slightly torn the cartlidge.

That said, a slight cartilidge tear would have caused quite a bit of swelling and I can't believe he would have been back in practice so soon.

I'm interested to see whether or not he practices again today.

Don't worry guys. I was just over at McDonalds and who do I have serving me fries: No other than Rashan Salaam. He said he will ask his manager if he can get off early and maybe hit up camp today. I also talked to my cousins uncles brothers mailman who delivers to Willis's aunts sister-in-laws cousins lwayer. He said, "Willis is recovering from a drug addiction." His brother Arnold ran for governor of CA. It's a shame.