Don't worry

BillsNYC

Thanks <_< I feel much better now.

The team's performance next Sunday will be critical. Not as in a critical must win game sense, but in a rebound sense. That was a tough game yesterday. Having the lead for 59:56 (I know, we didn't score until...) and coming up short could kill a team. How MM responds this week--what he and the coordinators learned--and the changes they make because of those learnings are key. How the players respond is also key. How will EM and Fletcher respond? If you want to pin the loss on individuals they have to be prime candidates. Nate? He was pushed which knocked him out of position. That doesn't matter. He still had a chance to make a play and preserve a win, didn't happen.

Much good did happen yesterday. DB had a pocket to throw from throughout the entire game and I think he was effective. If the O-line continues to gel...good things will happen. The offensive coaches need to trust the players and call the game like they do. Too much conservative play calling yesterday, and a few just plain bad calls.

On Thursday night they showed some stat that said the last couple of Super Bowl champions lost their first game of the season....

Then the Bills should have won many superbowls. Did you ever look at their opening game stats over the years?