Tickets to Sat.

BB27

I Have 4 tix available to the game saturday.

I want face value. Anyone interested PM me. They are in the upperdeck, 35 - 40 yard line row 19, visitors side.

These are my season tix.

I Have 4 tix available to the game saturday.

I want face value.  Anyone interested PM me.  They are in the upperdeck, 35 - 40 yard line row 19, visitors side.

These are my season tix.

411026[/snapback]

Offering your preseason tickets for face value? You're not trying to scalp those bad boys for $80 a pop to watch backups play in a practice game? What a guy!

(For the record, I gave mine away, but that's just me.)

I figured I have to try to sell them.

None of my family or close friends wanted them, even for free.  And they call themselves Bills fans....

411055[/snapback]

I would offer em here... but for free, or $20 for all 4. Something like that. What are the face value of these things anyway? Maybe I shouldn't have given mine away :D

All I said is I want face value. I'll take reasonable offers, and I'll pay shipping, which at this point is overnight.

Is this going to be something ala Seinfeld where he put an ad in to sell the van, "interesting trades considered."

Seriously you should just give em away or dump em for like $30.00 w/shipping....

Last year I bought preseason tickets for $10.00 a piece and they were in the 200's.....

411313[/snapback]

I offered mine for $10 each, but there were no takers. I guess they'll just go to waste, since it's so close to the game that I probably couldn't even ship 'em to someone.

I offered mine for $10 each, but there were no takers.  I guess they'll just go to waste, since it's so close to the game that I probably couldn't even ship 'em to someone.

411343[/snapback]

they are delicious with relish and mustard on a hot dog roll

I offered mine for $10 each, but there were no takers.  I guess they'll just go to waste, since it's so close to the game that I probably couldn't even ship 'em to someone.

411343[/snapback]

Ahh too bad I ddin't know - I leave for WNY tomorrow around 1 pm - I would have been happy to have sold (or at worst given them away)

I doubt it is worth fedexing 'em to me to arrive by Noon tomorrow at "Bills Central"

Hammer also would have at least taken off your hands and, if he sold them, have passed along most :lol: of the proceeds!

In that case I will offer you Anthony Quinn's old tee shirt or perhaps David Berkowitz's mail bag

411319[/snapback]

"Now you wouldn't be tryng to sell old Earl a bunch of Dominicans in Cuban wrappers would you?"