Bills Merchandise Question

I am looking to buy a jersey for this season. I can't afford the $75 price tag on the jerseys today. I was looking to get Spikes, Losman, or McGahee. Does anyone know where I can get one with a discount. I live in NJ so trust me I can't find them anywhere. I can only get McGahee Youth Jerseys and I was selling them on eBay at a cheap price for a while. I want a Spikes real bad. I saw one ended on eBay for $35 yestersay morning. It was the thrwoback one. I would rathe not use eBay because there isn't much on it right now. Any suggestions?

Have you thought about trying to get an old jersey (Bledsoe, Flutie, Johnson, etc?) and then changing the nameplate? I don't know how hard that is, but I've read some people here have done it. Maybe they could shed some light on the process.

CW

Have you thought about trying to get an old jersey (Bledsoe, Flutie, Johnson, etc?) and then changing the nameplate?  I don't know how hard that is, but I've read some people here have done it.  Maybe they could shed some light on the process.

CW

411058[/snapback]

There you go! All you have to do is find an old Jim Richter jersey and replace the name with Spikes!

Jim Richter jersey? I have a better chance of finding Tom Brady at a topless bar!

411124[/snapback]

Ok, maybe it doesn't work for Spikes. But you DID say, "I was looking to get Spikes, Losman, or McGahee." :D

CW

we should start a jersey timeshare plan....$8, gets you a jersey for a month...who is in?

411128[/snapback]

Thats a good idea. The only problem is that most jerseys will end up having beer and food stains all over them. Especially because this season will be real exciting. We will be jumping up, spilling beer, food, everthing.

Thats a good idea.  The only problem is that most jerseys will end up having beer and food stains all over them.  Especially because this season will be real exciting.  We will be jumping up, spilling beer, food, everthing.

411146[/snapback]

my Jim Kelly jersey had chili, nacho cheese, beer, burn marks from the after game fire, eye black, etc...it is now retired

Maybe a Chris Watson jersey?  :D

411149[/snapback]

Chris Watson! Have you ever seen a Chris Watson jersey. I don't even think he had his own. I think he borrowed another players and gave it back to them after each play. He was horrible.

Chris Watson!  Have you ever seen a Chris Watson jersey.  I don't even think he had his own.  I think he borrowed another players and gave it back to them after each play.  He was horrible.

411155[/snapback]

It's a neat jersey. It comes pre-scorched.