(OT) LAMP - Another Bills fan is born!

duey

On August 16, 2005, Mrs. Duey delivered our second daughter, who will quickly join her older sister in proudly wearing the red, white and blue of the Bills in this very divided area of Jets green and Gints blue.

I love my girls...and I love my Bills!

On August 16, 2005, Mrs. Duey delivered our second daughter, who will quickly join her older sister in proudly wearing the red, white and blue of the Bills in this very divided area of Jets green and Gints blue.

410610[/snapback]

Congrats Duey <_<

410610[/snapback]

Congrats man...she gonna watch LOST with you? <_< you'll hafta get her caught up with season 1...

410610[/snapback]

Congrats, and may God bless your family.

410610[/snapback]

Please don't name her "Drew".

Congrats. They DO make wing flavored formula now, don't they?