Bo Jackson!

Someone in my office brought up Bo Jackson. I saw him at the AllStar Baseball game this year. I thought it was Cecil Fielder. He has to weigh close to 400lbs. I feel so bad for him. Can anyone find a pic of him and list it? People in my office don't believe me about how massive he got.

I'm serious.  He's like 10 times bigger than the pic from 04.  He had surgery where he has a plastic hip or something.  I wish I could find a picture of him now.  He must have gained 100lbs since last year!

410331[/snapback]

I saw him on the news here this year when some reporter accused him of taking steroids and he was all PO'd and called them out on it. He didn't look too bad - certainly not 400 pounds! I think he's some kind of local businessman, but can't recall the specifics.

I saw him on the news here this year when some reporter accused him of taking steroids and he was all PO'd and called them out on it.  He didn't look too bad - certainly not 400 pounds!  I think he's some kind of local businessman, but can't recall the specifics.

410357[/snapback]

I saw him on a news report last year and he looked fine. It was an in depth report on his life and his business- something in the food industry. Probably the most versatile and exciting athlete I have ever witnessed. Short but great memories....