Anyone tailgating on Saturday?

udonkey

Looks like the weather is going to be crappy, but its not going to stop us...we just got 4 extra tickets to the game, so my parents, sister, and brother in law are heading up with me.

We're expecting to be in town by 1-2pm on Saturday...

I'm planning on bringing the other cableladies over to Lot 1 Pole 5......or maybe we'll just hang out by the tunnel.  <_<

410396[/snapback]

Hey Cablelady, I'll come if you bring my girlfrie---- errr your daughter.

:)

t-r

What time are you guys going to get there?

I'm planning on bringing the other cableladies over to Lot 1 Pole 5......or maybe we'll just hang out by the tunnel.  <_<

410396[/snapback]

I have a ticket to the game, but hadn't planned on going. If one of the other cable ladies includes the girl of the left in that second picture on your profile, I may change my mind.

:):(0:)

I have a ticket to the game, but hadn't planned on going. If one of the other cable ladies includes the girl of the left in that second picture on your profile, I may change my mind.

<_<  0:)  :)

410442[/snapback]

Sorry. Tammy has a REALLY big boyfriend. :(

Sorry. Tammy has a REALLY big boyfriend.  :)

410482[/snapback]

And how would YOU know that?! 0:)

<_<

I'll be at the game, although not sure about tailgating beforehand. This is all assuming that Northwest Airlines manages to fly me home Friday...

CW

And how would YOU know that?!  0:)

:)

I'll be at the game, although not sure about tailgating beforehand.  This is all assuming that Northwest Airlines manages to fly me home Friday...

CW

410487[/snapback]

*LOL*

Did you find out where your seats are from Jen yet? <_<

Looks like the weather is going to be crappy, but its not going to stop us...we just got 4 extra tickets to the game, so my parents, sister, and brother in law are heading up with me.

We're expecting to be in town by 1-2pm on Saturday...

410169[/snapback]

We will be there, but probably not until 2 pm.