Life after the Bills?

Not quite a free agent, but I always hated to see John Parella doing well. Big goofball cried his way out of the Bills plans, then went on to have a pretty good career. Again, not a free agent, but Bryce Fisher had a nice year last year.

Also, Mike Lodish won some rings with the Broncos

Oops missed that reference in the prior message. Was that the right spelling? Kadish.  Wasn't it more like Lodish?

409158[/snapback]

Fixed right before I saw your post. There was a Mike kadish who played for the bills in the 70s i believe though

Not quite a free agent, but I always hated to see John Parella doing well. Big goofball cried his way out of the Bills plans, then went on to have a pretty good career. Again, not a free agent, but Bryce Fisher had a nice year last year.

Also, Mike Lodish won some rings with the Broncos

409149[/snapback]

Well, if you want to talk about players that whined (and slacked) their way off the Bills squad you'd have to mention Gary Anderson. I know, I know, he was cut...

Well, if you want to talk about players that whined (and slacked) their way off the Bills squad you'd have to mention Gary Anderson.  I know, I know, he was cut...

409164[/snapback]

Don't remeber him being a slacker, just that I think the brain trust at that time felt Neil O'donahue was the better kicker :blush:

Don't remeber him being a slacker, just that I think the brain trust at that time felt Neil O'donahue was the better kicker :blush:

409170[/snapback]

You mean Mike-Mayer? I thought I remembered that many were saying that Anderson was dogging it on purpose because he didn't want to be in Buffalo...

Big Ted did pretty well, though performance-wise it's hard to argue he did "better."

Antowain did well enough as starting RB to help win two rings...though he was still average as a back.

409086[/snapback]

The one that comes to mind is Ted Washington for me too, now that you mentioned it. He can still plug up the middle of the running lanes so the running back can't go very far. Bruce Smith was still good the last two years in Washington.