CNN/SI article on Willis Leg

Thailog80

How about Yonel Jourdain? He averaged 3.5 yds a carry. I don''t think he got a fair shot. He could be a slight upgrade at this position. I hope he's interested. I heard he has the TO syndrome. He probably won't play unless he's the highest paid RB in the league.

How about Yonel Jourdain?  He averaged 3.5 yds a carry.  I don''t think he got a fair shot. He could be a slight upgrade at this position.  I hope he's interested.  I heard he has the TO syndrome.  He probably won't play unless he's the highest paid RB in the league.

408954[/snapback]

Personally, I'd rather jettison Burns and re-up with Tim Tindale.

I don't know.  A little "tweak" has me thinking this very well may be career ending.  Think Darrick Holmes is still available?

408944[/snapback]

I heard that TD was seen at McDonald's last night and he didn't come out with a Happy Meal....

Well the good news is he was dining with Kijana Carter.  YES!!!!

409031[/snapback]

Well if that were the case then I would imagine Darrick probably spit on their burgers while making them...

Is Bam Morris out of jail yet?  He would be an outstanding replacement.  After the Miami game though, he might toke it up with Ricky and be a lost cause.

409095[/snapback]

I'd say Barry Word would be the safer bet.

Man, running backs (aside from the very best) really ARE a dime a dozen.