What does Marcellus Wiley look like?

HopsGuy

Former Bill, Columbia alum, and current Jaguar Marcellus Wiley was on the sideline for an interview during the Jags-Fish game this weekend. Since I was in north central FL, I was watching the Jaguar broadcast. In the 4th quarter, they interviewed MW and he was asked if he this was the best defensive line he's ever played on. He rolled and eyes and laughed (paraphrasing here), "Well, we look pretty good on paper, but you have to remember: I came into the league and played with Ted Washington, Bruce Smith, Phil Hansen and Bryce Paup, so you know, we're good and all. But those were some pretty good teams up in Buffalo."

It was nice to hear him call out those names. I guess he threw Paup in there because he lined up as a DE so often during that year he led the league in sacks (and won Defensive MVP).

Former Bill, Columbia alum, and current Jaguar Marcellus Wiley was on the sideline for an interview during the Jags-Fish game this weekend.  Since I was in north central FL, I was watching the Jaguar broadcast.  In the 4th quarter, they interviewed MW and he was asked if he this was the best defensive line he's ever played on.  He rolled and eyes and laughed (paraphrasing here), "Well, we look pretty good on paper, but you have to remember:  I came into the league and played with Ted Washington, Bruce Smith, Phil Hansen and Bryce Paup, so you know, we're good and all.  But those were some pretty good teams up in Buffalo."

It was nice to hear him call out those names.    I guess he threw Paup in there because he lined up as a DE so often during that year he led the league in sacks (and won Defensive MVP).

408915[/snapback]

he always was a smart guy. refreshing to see an honest answer. how many others would have said "Oh yes, without a doubt...blah blah blah.."

maybe he throws their names out there because he knows that without them he never would have gotten paid like he did when he went to san diego!  he owes those guys big time!

what is he on his 3rd team since the bills!?  what a fraud.

408960[/snapback]

Anyone remember ICE's tirade about letting him go over Moulds? Whew...thanks TD.

maybe he throws their names out there because he knows that without them he never would have gotten paid like he did when he went to san diego!  he owes those guys big time!

what is he on his 3rd team since the bills!?  what a fraud.

408960[/snapback]

how is the guy a fraud? did he demand San Diego overpay for his services?

Some of the best things TD does are the things he doesnt do...this gets overloooked way too often.

408993[/snapback]

Some of the worst things TD does are the things he doesnt do...this gets overlooked way too often.

He actually looks exactly like this weird guy I know that is a huge Dolphins fan and works at a Wegmans near me. He is always talking Junk and stuff when he sees me. Then when the Bills woop their @sses, he hides from me and stocks the shelves real fast. Dolphins fans, Ha.