To Defeat your enemy, you must become your enemy

And every Bills fan I've met outside of the internet is a serial rapist.  See, I can make unfounded claims too.

You prove yours first.

408796[/snapback]

I am sorry but i didn't have a tape recorder at the time of these conversations. However, I wouldn't lie about this. Here at work there are several pats fans. Since i work at IT i interact with a majority of the staff here. I have always asked the Pats fans who the QB was before bledsoe and none have answered it correctly yet. So either they have only been fans for the past 10 years or since their recent success. Mind you these guys are 30+ in age.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but i didn't have a tape recorder at the time of these conversations.  However,  I wouldn't lie about this.  Here at work there are several pats fans.  Since i work at IT i interact with a majority of the staff here.  I have always asked the Pats fans who the QB was before bledsoe and none have answered it correctly yet.  So either they have only been fans for the past 10 years or since their recent success.  Mind you these guys are 30+ in age.

So because "several" Pats fans you work with can't remember the name of the (Hugh Millen, was it?) guy who QBed the Pats 13 years ago, that means all Pats fans are bandwagoners?

Seems like a bit of a small sample size.

You forgot to mention my passion for Star Wars. :lol:

409027[/snapback]

Ah, how could I forget that? lol Aside from that little Patriots problem of yours, you're a pretty good guy in my book :D