To Defeat your enemy, you must become your enemy

How about you 2 clowns find your own message board.

408770[/snapback]

As soon as Pats, Brady or Belichick are mentioned their GAYDAR goes off and they are drawn to the board, almost like a super power I guess. I don't know how they are consistantly one of the first posters to respond to these threads any time day or night, but they are.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you want the Pats' luck.  Unless the thought of injuries forcing you to start 40+ different players during the course of the season is somehow appealing to you.

That's the Colts you're thinking of, I believe.  You know, the team that got the rules changed to suit their offense?

408751[/snapback]

come on....has there been a luckier team in the last 4 years?

5 words...."....just give it to them..." in addition, the tuck rule...also that freakin' call on the KO'ed Wr (Patton?)... :blush:

come on....has there been a luckier team in the last 4 years?

Many. Ones that that don't have to start 40+ different players due to injury, for starters.

5 words...."....just give it to them..."

That was more than 4 years ago.

in addition, the tuck rule...

So the Pats are lucky because "rules" like the tuck "rule" are enforced during their games?

also that freakin' call on the KO'ed Wr (Patton?)... :blush:

Ball touches a player out of bounds, the plays dead. That's the rule. Take issue with the rule all you want, but it's not "luck" that is was called.

Besides, if the Pats were really lucky, their WR wouldn't have been knocked unconscious in the first place.

That was more than 4 years ago.

So the Pats are lucky because "rules" like the tuck "rule" are enforced during their games?

Ball touches a player out of bounds, the plays dead.  That's the rule.  Take issue with the rule all you want, but it's not "luck" that is was called.

Besides, if the Pats were really lucky, their WR wouldn't have been knocked unconscious in the first place.

408805[/snapback]

All these refer to questionable calls in YOUR favor (ie refs in your pocket)...I could pull out many more, but you'd just refute them...

oh, and Brady completing that pass while on his ass....LUCKY! :blush:

All these refer to questionable calls in YOUR favor (ie refs in your pocket)...I could pull out many more, but you'd just refute them...

I found neither controversial. Both were pretty much by the book.

And calls go for and against the Pats every week. They're no different from any other team in that respect. The Pats have gotten absolutely screwed by the refs on occasion (several of the more blatant calls have been brought up by me on this board), but it all balances out in the end.

Remember Pats/Bills in Buffalo last year? The refs missed a Dillon fumble that (I believe) led to a TD, and the refs missed a blatant hold on Moorman's long scramble that led to a TD.

It all balances out.

oh, and Brady completing that pass while on his ass....LUCKY! :blush:

Brady completing a pass while on his ass....TALENTED.

HD is okay in my book....I'm as big a fan of Donahoe as there is, but I have a hard time looking at HDs avatars without cracking up. Besides, the guy knows the game and usually has something interesting to say.