LMAO At You Freakin' Assssclowns

IDBillzFan

Sarcasm is at the very bottom of the comedic arts and is not subtle.  The general idea of same is to belittle or mock, unlike wit (educated insult), buffoonery (side-splitting), or humor (combining the former two, with underlying cleverness or irony or turn of phrase).

Sarcasm is a failure as writ; it is a verbal art.

So says me. :doh:

408199[/snapback]

Having to define online sarcasm is at the very bottom of feeling superior to others and is generally snobbish. The general idea is to behave as though you have no appreciation for sarcasm, and then belittle or mock the people you are convinced are not as smart as you and therefore are in dire need of your authoritative definitions.

Defining online sarcasm is a failure at having any ability of one's self to actually be funny. So says me. :):lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wikkepedia

Sarcasm in electronic communication

Because it is vocally-oriented, sarcasm can be difficult to grasp in written form and is easily misinterpreted. To prevent this some people end sarcastic comments on the Internet with an assclown moron pirate  :doh: .

408214[/snapback]

:) With best regards. :lol:

ICE had his problems, but he did add some passion to the board. He and I had some heated exchanges well before you ventured on to TSW.

It is not up to me who is banned/not banned. This is up to SDS and the mods, who do a great job. I would never dare question them, and consider myself lucky to post here.

If it makes you feel better about yourself to blast him, continue on.

Again, the guy posted about some serious issues that he had.

Personally, I hope that he is OK.

408159[/snapback]

And some serious issues...he had.

I think your post was totally off base.  Since it is still pre-season Ice would have said the Bills would be 15-1.  The only time he was more optimistic was draft day.

408271[/snapback]

I gotta say that's the first time I've ever seen the words "Ice" and "optimistic" in the same post. :doh:

Having to define online sarcasm is at the very bottom of feeling superior to others and is generally snobbish. The general idea is to behave as though you have no appreciation for sarcasm, and then belittle or mock the people you are convinced are not as smart as you and therefore are in dire need of your authoritative definitions.

Defining online sarcasm is a failure at having any ability of one's self to actually be funny. So says me. :doh:  :)

408225[/snapback]

!@#$ you!

I gotta say that's the first time I've ever seen the words "Ice" and "optimistic" in the same post. :doh:

408281[/snapback]

Actually, I have to agree with Greybeard. Ice would be defending JP up and down durning the first, oh, 5 weeks of the season. By week 6 he'd be saying what a total POS this guy is and Holcomb should be playing.

Man, I keep reading all these posts about how optimistic everyone is about the future of this team and I'm amazed that so many gullible, kool-aid-sucking, Bledsoe-loving, Henry-hating losers can congregate on one message board and look any stupider than you all do right now.

Maybe you pickle-kissing rump rangers are happy with 16 penalties and a quarterback who couldn't stand still if you stapled his feet to the turf, but not me. Oh, sure, I know it was just one preseason game with a quarterback who has never started an NFL game in his entire surfer-boy-mullet-headed life, but no one can see what I see and what I see is unlike anything you've seen because I see what is truth and the rest of you see what is just a bunch of moronic crap. And if you disagree with me you should just be warned that you're nothing but an asssclown moron.

What's the sense of playing the game if you aren't going to win a Super Bowl? Exactly. This team sucks beyond all levels of suckitude and if you think that beating a Colts team sitting 20 of its starters is cause for celebration, than you've got all the mental capacity of an ice cube.

Go ahead and be happy with mediocrity, but when we're 0-7...and worse yet, when seven games have gone by and we haven't won a one of them...you assclowns will remember who stood here and told you what a bunch of Hulk Hogan-loving sissyboys you are.

Our team sucks. And Ice is gone. Deal with it.

408089[/snapback]

So the weather's pretty bad in LA this summer?

Man, I keep reading all these posts about how optimistic everyone is about the future of this team and I'm amazed that so many gullible, kool-aid-sucking, Bledsoe-loving, Henry-hating losers can congregate on one message board and look any stupider than you all do right now.

Maybe you pickle-kissing rump rangers are happy with 16 penalties and a quarterback who couldn't stand still if you stapled his feet to the turf, but not me. Oh, sure, I know it was just one preseason game with a quarterback who has never started an NFL game in his entire surfer-boy-mullet-headed life, but no one can see what I see and what I see is unlike anything you've seen because I see what is truth and the rest of you see what is just a bunch of moronic crap. And if you disagree with me you should just be warned that you're nothing but an asssclown moron.

What's the sense of playing the game if you aren't going to win a Super Bowl? Exactly. This team sucks beyond all levels of suckitude and if you think that beating a Colts team sitting 20 of its starters is cause for celebration, than you've got all the mental capacity of an ice cube.

Go ahead and be happy with mediocrity, but when we're 0-7...and worse yet, when seven games have gone by and we haven't won a one of them...you assclowns will remember who stood here and told you what a bunch of Hulk Hogan-loving sissyboys you are.

Our team sucks. And Ice is gone. Deal with it.

408089[/snapback]

Has anybody here seen my old friend ICE?

Can you tell me where he's gone?

He freed a lot of people but it seems the good die young

I just looked around and he's gone.

Has anybody here seen my old friend Spiked?

Has anybody here seen my old friend Foxboro Mike?

Didn't you love the things they stood for?

Didn't they try to find some good in you and me?

And we'll be free

Someday soon

It's gonna be one day

Has anybody here seen my old friend JP-Era?

I thought I saw him walking up o'er the hill

With Foxboro Mike, Spiked and ICE

:doh::):lol: