LMAO At You Freakin' Assssclowns

IDBillzFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In person, ICE was fine. Me and babyrock had dinner with him at Danny's last year. It was when he was a cyber personality that he went bipol

Agreed. I met him and his wife at the Bills/Cowboys game and they were so much fun. He rode with me and my son from the airport when we flew in for last year's opener. He was so normal in person. Strange.....

Agreed. I met him and his wife at the Bills/Cowboys game and they were so much fun. He rode with me and my son from the airport when we flew in for last year's opener. He was so normal in person. Strange.....

408600[/snapback]

That's odd. When I talked to ICE after that, he said he hooked up with people like you, your son, Rockpile, et. al. and he commented that you guys were all so normal online, but in person you guys were a bunch of schitzos.

Oh, and he said Rockpile pees real good. :doh:

I think your post was totally off base.  Since it is still pre-season Ice would have said the Bills would be 15-1.  The only time he was more optimistic was draft day.

408271[/snapback]

Well, not necessarily. He'd probably save the 15-1 prediction until next weekend, followed by an 8-8 the 3rd weekend. That way, no matter what happens, at the end of the season he could pull up one post from the pre-season, and say "LMAO, assclowns! I was right again!"

That's odd. When I talked to ICE after that, he said he hooked up with people like you, your son, Rockpile, et. al. and he commented that you guys were all so normal online, but in person you guys were a bunch of schitzos. 

Oh, and he said Rockpile pees real good. :blush:

408603[/snapback]

Well thats odd when I saw him in Dallas he was trying to pick up some dude in Humperdinks. Is it possibly you were that dude he was hitting on?

Sarcasm is at the very bottom of the comedic arts and is not subtle.  The general idea of same is to belittle or mock, unlike wit (educated insult), buffoonery (side-splitting), or humor (combining the former two, with underlying cleverness or irony or turn of phrase).

Sarcasm is a failure as writ; it is a verbal art.

So says me. :D

408199[/snapback]

An educated statement completely lacking in naiveté. :lol:

Actually, I normally frown up talking about the departed, but you weren't here for the tirade that I remember most, so I'll make an exception.

Many years ago we signed Sam Gash instead of Tony Carter to be our FB.  Well, the rant of the day was that no team w/o a great fullback had won the SB in how many friggin' years, etc... We were now stuck w/ an over the hill bum in Gash, while a marquee type FB like Tony Carter was being signed by NE.  We were destined for the cellar.  Butler was a piece of crap, yadda, yadda, yadda...

408109[/snapback]

With reams upons reams of material to choose among from the man, the myth, the legend who gifted the TBD lexicon with "Flutopians", THAT's your "most memorable"?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D )

I think mine would have to be the "I'm GLAD they're gone !!!!!" post the day JB cut Bruce, Andre, and Thurman. That was one of the days the weathervane swung towards Butler's point of view....

With reams upons reams of material to choose among from the man, the myth, the legend who gifted the TBD lexicon with "Flutopians", THAT's your "most memorable"?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol: )

I think mine would have to be the "I'm GLAD they're gone !!!!!" post the day JB cut Bruce, Andre, and Thurman. That was one of the days the weathervane swung towards Butler's point of view....

409471[/snapback]

To swing right back to an ICE-worthy eulogy when Butler passed...

:D

(Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol: )

409471[/snapback]

It's not the most outrageous, that's for sure.

What made it unique was the just the silliness of the assertion. The Bills failed to get some unkown FB from Chicago and all hell broke loose. He wasn't upset. He flipped out. He blew as big of a gasket as he ever did in any other thread. Our team was officially S-C-R-E-W-E-D because we signed Gash instead of Carter.

Has any fan anywhere ever hinged the future hopes of their team on teh acquisition of a FA fullback?

I thought it summed him up nicely. :D

Man, I keep reading all these posts about how optimistic everyone is about the future of this team and I'm amazed that so many gullible, kool-aid-sucking, Bledsoe-loving, Henry-hating losers can congregate on one message board and look any stupider than you all do right now.

Maybe you pickle-kissing rump rangers are happy with 16 penalties and a quarterback who couldn't stand still if you stapled his feet to the turf, but not me. Oh, sure, I know it was just one preseason game with a quarterback who has never started an NFL game in his entire surfer-boy-mullet-headed life, but no one can see what I see and what I see is unlike anything you've seen because I see what is truth and the rest of you see what is just a bunch of moronic crap. And if you disagree with me you should just be warned that you're nothing but an asssclown moron.

What's the sense of playing the game if you aren't going to win a Super Bowl? Exactly. This team sucks beyond all levels of suckitude and if you think that beating a Colts team sitting 20 of its starters is cause for celebration, than you've got all the mental capacity of an ice cube.

Go ahead and be happy with mediocrity, but when we're 0-7...and worse yet, when seven games have gone by and we haven't won a one of them...you assclowns will remember who stood here and told you what a bunch of Hulk Hogan-loving sissyboys you are.

Our team sucks. And Ice is gone. Deal with it.

408089[/snapback]

The past few years, I noticed our problems were on the line mostly. Changing QB's is going to do very little to help. It just puts more pressure on them to be perfect now!!! Impossible.

I don't know how we're going to win playoff games if we can't get there.

My prediction: 8-8. JP is just a rookie and I'm not praying for miracles from him right now. I'm not that dumb. I'm patient enough to allow him to "learn" the NFL for 3 years. I just hope everyone on this board won't sh-- on him.

Willis might get another 1000 yards and 8 TD's but he's going to work harder for it now. Defenses would be idiotic not to focus on him this year.