LMAO At You Freakin' Assssclowns

IDBillzFan

Man, I keep reading all these posts about how optimistic everyone is about the future of this team and I'm amazed that so many gullible, kool-aid-sucking, Bledsoe-loving, Henry-hating losers can congregate on one message board and look any stupider than you all do right now.

Maybe you pickle-kissing rump rangers are happy with 16 penalties and a quarterback who couldn't stand still if you stapled his feet to the turf, but not me. Oh, sure, I know it was just one preseason game with a quarterback who has never started an NFL game in his entire surfer-boy-mullet-headed life, but no one can see what I see and what I see is unlike anything you've seen because I see what is truth and the rest of you see what is just a bunch of moronic crap. And if you disagree with me you should just be warned that you're nothing but an asssclown moron.

What's the sense of playing the game if you aren't going to win a Super Bowl? Exactly. This team sucks beyond all levels of suckitude and if you think that beating a Colts team sitting 20 of its starters is cause for celebration, than you've got all the mental capacity of an ice cube.

Go ahead and be happy with mediocrity, but when we're 0-7...and worse yet, when seven games have gone by and we haven't won a one of them...you assclowns will remember who stood here and told you what a bunch of Hulk Hogan-loving sissyboys you are.

Our team sucks. And Ice is gone. Deal with it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I keep reading all these posts about how optimistic everyone is about the future of this team and I'm amazed that so many gullible, kool-aid-sucking, Bledsoe-loving, Henry-hating losers can congregate on one message board and look any stupider than you all do right now.

Maybe you pickle-kissing rump rangers are happy with 16 penalties and a quarterback who couldn't stand still if you stapled his feet to the turf, but not me. Oh, sure, I know it was just one preseason game with a quarterback who has never started an NFL game in his entire surfer-boy-mullet-headed life, but no one can see what I see and what I see is unlike anything you've seen because I see what is truth and the rest of you see what is just a bunch of moronic crap. And if you disagree with me you should just be warned that you're nothing but an asssclown moron.

What's the sense of playing the game if you aren't going to win a Super Bowl? Exactly. This team sucks beyond all levels of suckitude and if you think that beating a Colts team sitting 20 of its starters is cause for celebration, than you've got all the mental capacity of an ice cube.

Go ahead and be happy with mediocrity, but when we're 0-7...and worse yet, when seven games have gone by and we haven't won a one of them...you assclowns will remember who stood here and told you what a bunch of Hulk Hogan-loving sissyboys you are.

408089[/snapback]

Thanks LA. This message brought a tear to my eye... the memories of Ice Ages Past.... :)

"Pickle-kissing rump rangers"? Priceless....

408089[/snapback]

.....sniff sniff....I love you Mock. That was beautiful.

.you assclowns will remember who stood here and told you what a bunch of Hulk Hogan-loving sissyboys you are.

408089[/snapback]

that's a low blow, man. tell me you didn't shed a tear when the hulkster "retired"...he was a freakin' hero.

Actually, I normally frown up talking about the departed, but you weren't here for the tirade that I remember most, so I'll make an exception.

Many years ago we signed Sam Gash instead of Tony Carter to be our FB. Well, the rant of the day was that no team w/o a great fullback had won the SB in how many friggin' years, etc... We were now stuck w/ an over the hill bum in Gash, while a marquee type FB like Tony Carter was being signed by NE. We were destined for the cellar. Butler was a piece of crap, yadda, yadda, yadda...

408089[/snapback]

But, aren't we playing last year's patsy schedule again where we absolutely tore through the Cleveland's, SF's, and Miami's of the world..... only to get beat down by the only team we played with a clue? The team that played us with their 8th and 9th stringers at home while the Jets were losing?

Sarcastic or not.....I think we are probably somewhere between this post and Simon's post, with just a slight tilt toward this one. Slight.

that's a low blow, man.  tell me you didn't shed a tear when the hulkster "retired"...he was a freakin' hero.

408108[/snapback]

God bless the Hulkster. He was a wrestler who changed the world.

408089[/snapback]

Probably the 3rd worst 12,323rd post ever.... :-)

Many years ago we signed Sam Gash instead of Tony Hunter to be our FB.  Well, the rant of the day was that no team w/o a great fullback had won the SB in how many friggin' years, etc... We were now stuck w/ an over the hill bum in Gash, while a marquee type FB like Tony Hunter was being signed by NE.  We were destined for the cellar.  Butler was a piece of crap, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Wasn't that Tony Carter that the Pats signed, from the Bears? Unless you're thinking of a different move.

Actually, I normally frown up talking about the departed, but you weren't here for the tirade that I remember most, so I'll make an exception.

Many years ago we signed Sam Gash instead of Tony Carter to be our FB.  Well, the rant of the day was that no team w/o a great fullback had won the SB in how many friggin' years, etc... We were now stuck w/ an over the hill bum in Gash, while a marquee type FB like Tony Carter was being signed by NE.  We were destined for the cellar.  Butler was a piece of crap, yadda, yadda, yadda...

408109[/snapback]

Tony Hunter was our flop of a TE in the early 80's. I know who you're talking about though, and I remember the doomsayers at the time. He was a former Bears FB wasn't he?