RICHMOND VA, Bills fans.....

I'm going to call them and see if they will have it. I'm thinking the Mulligan's on the southside off of Hull Street. Most of the owners from Buffalo are at that one. They have Direct TV's in every booth, BUT they also have the regular, big, old fashioned satellites, so many times they get the pre-season games.

This Saturday at 6 I believe. I will check on this and keep it updated. I'd really like to see the game.

I'm going to call them and see if they will have it.  I'm thinking the Mulligan's on the southside off of Hull Street.  Most of the owners from Buffalo are at that one.  They have Direct TV's in every booth, BUT they also have the regular, big, old fashioned satellites, so many times they get the pre-season games.

This Saturday at 6 I believe.  I will check on this and keep it updated.  I'd really like to see the game.

408092[/snapback]

I am pretty sure the game won't be on DirectTV until the tape delay is shown on the NFL Network, which doesn't air until Sunday, the 21st, at 3am.

I know it sucks. I was trying to set the same thing up for the Fredericksburg area Bills Backers. But it isn't going to happen.

The only way you can see the game out side of the Buffalo and Green Bay areas is pick up their local stations on satellite. I was told most bars cannot do that.

I am pretty sure the game won't be on DirectTV until the tape delay is shown on the NFL Network, which doesn't air until Sunday, the 21st, at 3am.

I know it sucks. I was trying to set the same thing up for the Fredericksburg area Bills Backers. But it isn't going to happen.

The only way you can see the game out side of the Buffalo and Green Bay areas is pick up their local stations on satellite. I was told most bars cannot do that.

408145[/snapback]

That's what I said. Mulligan's on the southside has the regular, old fashioned satellite. All they usually need are the coords. We can get that for them and then watch the game. In addition to the old fashioned satellites, they have Direct TV. So, we could be golden. If we have enough people, we could be in good shape. They are one of the only bars around left with the old type satellites.

If not, we can do what Mad Cap said, and meet and watch it the next day or so.

I used to watch pre season games at Mulligans in the West End but they closed years ago.

I'm going to call them and see if they will have it.  I'm thinking the Mulligan's on the southside off of Hull Street.  Most of the owners from Buffalo are at that one.  They have Direct TV's in every booth, BUT they also have the regular, big, old fashioned satellites, so many times they get the pre-season games.

This Saturday at 6 I believe.  I will check on this and keep it updated.  I'd really like to see the game.

408092[/snapback]

That's what I said.  Mulligan's on the southside has the regular, old fashioned satellite.  All they usually need are the coords.  We can get that for them and then watch the game.  In addition to the old fashioned satellites, they have Direct TV.  So, we could be golden.  If we have enough people, we could be in good shape.  They are one of the only bars around left with the old type satellites.

If not, we can do what Mad Cap said, and meet and watch it the next day or so.

408193[/snapback]

My bad. If you get 'er done, I'll come on down and buy you a beer.

My bad. If you get 'er done, I'll come on down and buy you a beer.

408197[/snapback]

Let me know when. On a totally unrelated note, but still germaine to people living in Richmond. I have a consumer question

I am building a covered porch with a fireplace, and am ripping out the friggin gas logs that were in my family and going real fire there too(too lazy to do before). Anybody get good aged firwood lately , and if so from who? Thanks in advance for any help.

we can all hang out on my deck and listen to it over my sirius!

408173[/snapback]

Hey pooj, do you have the ticket as well. I am debating buying Sirius(already have XM in two cars) for the house. But I only want it if its syncs up with the video feed, or is at least a second slower. Also, is the Bills game always with the Bills crew, or is determined by something like whos the home team etc.

Let me know when. On a totally unrelated note, but still germaine to people living in Richmond. I have a consumer question

I am building a covered porch with a fireplace, and am ripping out the friggin gas logs that were in my family and going real fire there too(too lazy to do before). Anybody get good aged firwood lately , and if so from who?  Thanks in advance for any help.

408201[/snapback]

I have bought from the Hanover Vegetable Farm (not sure of the number). it was $75 per truckload split and stacked. Seasoned pretty well when you first get it, but better the 2nd year fo sho.

my only point of references is this weeks game was the buffalo feed, so it may be visiting team gets the satellite feed. I do not have sunday ticket.

Hey pooj, do you have the ticket as well. I am debating buying Sirius(already have XM in two cars) for the house. But I only want it if its syncs up with the video feed, or is at least a second slower. Also, is the Bills game always with the Bills crew, or is determined by something like whos the home team etc.

408205[/snapback]