Ex-NFL player Robbins arrested on marijuana charge

DPR4444

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-r...ov=ap&type=lgns

Ed Griffith, spokesman for the Miami-Dade County state attorney's office, said Sunday that it was too soon to say how an arrest would affect Robbins' case in Florida.

``This may have negative ramifications on his pending criminal case in Miami,'' Griffith told The Associated Press.

gee, you think so?

``This may have negative ramifications on his pending criminal case in Miami,'' Griffith told The Associated Press.

gee, you think so?

407993[/snapback]

No, not if he's a Dolphin player

If they actually threw him in jail just for having some pot, there's got to be more to this story.  :(

407998[/snapback]

Uh...he was out on a 51K bond for attempted murder, and was caught far away.

I'd expect bond revocation and that he gets jailed. Odd that 3 charges of attempted murder gets you such a small bonding - Doesn't say much for the California judiciary and DA's... :)

Uh...he was out on a 51K bond for attempted murder, and was caught far away.

The fact that he was caught far away was what made me wonder. I don't know if the bond is applicable across state lines, whether a city cop had access to out of state information, whether he needed or had permission to leave the state, etc.

I guess either their portable systems had info on him or his name is infamous in law enforecement thay they knew who he was.

Cya