Lpsman's 1st drive

1st d - rollout right. pass to lee evans low. inc

2nd d - colts offside

2nd d - losman nice rainbow to evans...would have been big gainer but evans interfered with. no call. inc pass

3rd d - mc gahee pitch to right - no gain

4th d - punt

PTR

Losman's 2nd drive

1sr d -mc gahee handoff

1nd d - mcgahee handoff 1st d

1st d - play action fake, pass to campbell - campbell hit - inc

2nd - penalty false start

2nd d - pass over middle to mcgahe - comp

3rd d - pass over middle into coverage - tipped and inc -

4th d - punt

PTR

1sr d -mc gahee handoff

1nd d - mcgahee handoff 1st d

1st d  - play action fake, pass to campbell - campbell hit - inc

2nd - penalty false start

2nd d - pass over middle to mcgahe - comp

3rd d - pass over middle into coverage - tipped and inc -

4th d - punt

PTR

407747[/snapback]

Man, we suck. :)

3rd drive

1st d - Losman quick pass out to the flat to Moulds short gain.

2nd d - McGahee sweep right, short gain.

3rd d - shotgun formation, nice throw, Josh reed drops pass.

4th d - punt

The Bills aren't clicking more because of the Indy D, line blocking, and play calling rather than Losman's play.

In 3 drives, the only criticism is minor: a throw into coverage on the second drive, and a low pass on the 1st drive. Nothing to worry about. No need to cut our wrists

PTR

How thick are these NFL refs. How can you "fumble" a ball you carried into the end zone? Also looks like Dungy got bit in the a$$ on that red flag call. he wanted to erase the safety and wound up giving Buffalo a touchdown!

PTR

3rd drive

1st d - Losman quick pass out to the flat to Moulds short gain.

2nd d - McGahee sweep right, short gain.

3rd d - shotgun formation, nice throw, Josh reed drops pass.

4th d - punt

The Bills aren't clicking more because of the Indy D, line blocking, and play calling rather than Losman's play.

In 3 drives, the only criticism is minor: a throw into coverage on the second drive, and a low pass on the 1st drive.  Nothing to worry about.  No need to cut our wrists

PTR

407763[/snapback]

Good thing Indy didn't have 20 of their starters in on both offense and defense. Wonder what it would have been like if he was going against the first team. :)

Good thing Indy didn't have 20 of their starters in on both offense and defense.  Wonder what it would have been like if he was going against the first team.  :)

407772[/snapback]

I guess there will always be reason for pessimism, eh?

PTR

PTR

407779[/snapback]

Until we win a regular season game against a real gameplan and real players, yes. :)

Even so, the Indy game looked a lot like a majority of our games last year... We won because of defense and special teams, not offense.

CW

PTR

407779[/snapback]

No just be a realist. I will watch when I get home today. But the fact is Indy said 20 starters will not play due to nagging or other injuries. So this what it will be like against 1st teamers, not 2nd and third string scrubs.

No just be a realist.  I will watch when I get home today.  But the fact is Indy said 20 starters will not play due to nagging or other injuries.  So this what it will be like against 1st teamers, not 2nd and third string scrubs.

407786[/snapback]

I just read Jerry Sullivan's article in the Buffalo News, and he said Losman sucked, so I guess he did. What was I thinking?

PTR

I just read Jerry Sullivan's article in the Buffalo News, and he said Losman sucked, so I guess he did.  What was I thinking?

PTR

407809[/snapback]

I havn't seen the game yet, but I did see a few plays on NFLN; the one thing I really didn't like was his "hop passing." It reminded me of what Flutie used to do. Scramble, then throw the ball while hopping. It hasn't bitten him yet this preseason, but it will when real defenses are out there... :)

CW

The first pass to Evans was low. Perfectly low. just where it should be for a clean reception, no chance for int. little chance of high impact hit. It was dropped.

JP's fumble inside his 20 won't happen in the regular season. There's no way coach will hang out his inexperienced qb by calling a pass inside his 20 on the road with the good punt team and good defense Buffalo has.

I hope not anyway.

JP's fumble inside his 20 won't happen in the regular season.  There's no way coach will hang out his inexperienced qb by calling a pass inside his 20 on the road with the good punt team and good defense Buffalo has.

I hope not anyway.

407820[/snapback]

What?! So now we can't pass from our own 1 to our own 20?!?!

I guess we know why you're not a head coach in the NFL...

CW

I just read Jerry Sullivan's article in the Buffalo News, and he said Losman sucked, so I guess he did.  What was I thinking?

PTR

407809[/snapback]

The question is, how patient should the Bills be? I'd rather go 7-9 with Losman than 9-7 with Bledsoe. It's better to endure a year of growing pains, knowing you might have a legitimate Super Bowl quarterback on your hands, than hang on to a veteran who can take you only so far.
From the article.

I do however agree with THIS statement.

What?!  So now we can't pass from our own 1 to our own 20?!?!

I guess we know why you're not a head coach in the NFL...

CW

407822[/snapback]

No, Buffalo can't pass from they're own 1 to the 20. That would be frigg'n stupid. Parcells wouldn't call it with Simms, Bledsoe, Testeverde, Hostetler etc.

Because you lose games making stupid calls. You get your young QB crushed and his progress set back when the sack fumble or int. is shown over and over on the dozens of highlight shows across the nation. You elevate your opposition when they get a turnover deep in the other end. Then Fezmid, they will score on your ass.

You've been a Bills fan a while now right?

Haven't you seen enough of that stupid crap from the likes of Pendry, Sheppard, and the king of the dumb ass playcall, Kevin Gilbride.

I'll be looking for your whiney post about how bad Buffalo's offense is when they lose games because of stupid calls like the the ones you endorse.

I'll be looking for your whiney post about how bad Buffalo's offense is when they lose games because of stupid calls like the the ones you endorse.

408646[/snapback]

Making a blanket statement like, "There's 20% of the field where we should never even ATTEMPT a pass!" is smart, and calling you out on it is stupid? Umm, ok. :)

Let me reiterate - I'm glad that you're not an NFL coach. Actually, I take that back; you'd make a great Dolphins coach! :doh:

CW