Bills Colts highlights?

Frez

I did not see any Bills highlights from last night. I watched ESPN today and they showed other games but I never seen Buffalo vs Colts?

Last night before I went to bed they did show Willis McGahee limping to the sidelines and that was it.

I did not see any Bills highlights from last night. I watched ESPN today and they showed other games but I never seen Buffalo vs Colts?

Last night before I went to bed they did show Willis McGahee limping to the sidelines and that was it.

407391[/snapback]

If you watch ESPN News, while the games are in progress, they show a little more. They actually showed JP's td pass to Lee Evans, while the game was at the half....never saw it again. In fairness to ESPN, which I have grown to loathe more than love over the last 3 years or so, it seems all of the media outlets have a hard time covering non-nationally televised pre-season games. I couldn't even find a box-score for last nights exhibition. Have to wait until tomorrow to see the NFL Network replay.... :blink:

frez, first of all, you're looking on espn for sports highlights. That's like turing on mtv to watch the latest wham video. Not going to happen! I will be watching tomorrow night when they do the New York night. That's the night they overlook Ralph wilson stadium, the aud, and hsbc to profile Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Should be a grand old time.

On a side note, tune into the nfl network's "no huddle". It shows live coverage of all preseason games, live, with realtime scores for all games on a PTI style sidebar. I got to see the jp-to-evans TD drive, the blocked punt, and a missed indy field goal. Also, i got to see vick get shown what a "gamer" he was! booya! If you don't have nfl network, there's your excuse to get directv.