OK, Let's get this over with.

DOOOOMED!

407257[/snapback]

there is little less original and more annoying than the omnipresent doooooooooooooooomed post whenever anyone dare predict less than super bowl victory. but if it continues to make you laugh in a three stooges kind of way when you see it (maybe it is simply a contest to see who can post it first?), good for you.

there is little less original and more annoying than the omnipresent doooooooooooooooomed post whenever anyone dare predict less than super bowl victory.  but if it continues to make you laugh in a three stooges kind of way when you see it  (maybe it is simply a contest to see who can post it first?),  good for you.

407261[/snapback]

I see your sarcasm detector is broken.

there is little less original and more annoying than the omnipresent doooooooooooooooomed post whenever anyone dare predict less than super bowl victory.  but if it continues to make you laugh in a three stooges kind of way when you see it  (maybe it is simply a contest to see who can post it first?),  good for you.

407261[/snapback]

Here Ya go: Linky

407261[/snapback]

Amen! "Hotpockets" has certainly been played out as well.

Bills will go 10-6, win the wild card and lose the divisional playoff.

Let's start talking 2006?

407256[/snapback]

10-6 would be a dream come true. No matter how good nor deep this team seems to be, we have a rookie qb and an unknown at LT in a division with a ton of pass rushing DEs.

As for 05, the team can certainly improve if TD can refrain from drafting a midget with our first selection. A big, ugly blocker would do quite well.

Thanks for the advice goober.  :blink:

407280[/snapback]

i was not attempting to give you advice in my previous post. i appreciate your use of the "rolleyes" clickable smilie, however, to convey your mood at that moment.

407261[/snapback]

You're not funny.