Marv Levy book signing

The pertinent info:

3 PM - start handing out line numbers, 1 per person

4 PM - start forming line according to line numbers

5 PM - signing begins

-No memorabilia will be signed; no memorabilia will be permitted in the signing line.

-Only copies of Where Would You Rather Be? may be signed. Each individual may have up to four books signed.

-Customers may have one photo taken with Coach Levy as he signs their book. Please have your camera ready to hand to a Barnes & Noble representative who will snap the picture as you stand next to Coach Levy signing the book.

-There is no videotaping or recording of the event.

-Customers must be in line for the book signing by 7:00 pm, however due to possible time constraints, receiving a line number does not guarantee you will be able to meet Coach Levy.

Good luck with your mission, should you choose to accept it. This post will self-destruct in fiv..........

(OK, I made the last bit up. Everything else is from the flyer I picked up at the store last week, though.)

The pertinent info:

3 PM - start handing out line numbers, 1 per person

4 PM - start forming line according to line numbers

5 PM  - signing begins

-No memorabilia will be signed; no memorabilia will be permitted in the signing line.

-Only copies of Where Would You Rather Be? may be signed. Each individual may have up to four books signed.

-Customers may have one photo taken with Coach Levy as he signs their book. Please have your camera ready to hand to a Barnes & Noble representative who will snap the picture as you stand next to Coach Levy signing the book.

-There is no videotaping or recording of the event.

-Customers must be in line for the book signing by 7:00 pm, however due to possible time constraints, receiving a line number does not guarantee you will be able to meet Coach Levy.

Good luck with your mission, should you choose to accept it. This post will self-destruct in fiv..........

(OK, I made the last bit up. Everything else is from the flyer I picked up at the store last week, though.)

410600[/snapback]

Hmmm. So if I get there at 5:45 I could be SOL, is that what you're saying?