Bluetooth helps Saudis break taboos

Fezmid

Shows what happens when you can no longer stifle basic human nature.

406571[/snapback]

I don't want to send this to PPP, but I would like to point out that there are a lot of folks who have always had human nature, now have technology, and it falls into the big picture realm. Situations in Iran are very similar. Younger people in Iran want MTV.

Middle-Eastern governments are not fond of the internet, or satellite. Fundamental bad guys have long been using it as a cheap communications medium. Both overtly, and covertly.

Why ? They dont respect ours !

406730[/snapback]

Funny how so many fail to see that R-E-S-P-E-C-T is a two way street. There will always be individuals incapable of simple respect for others. Yet a premise of our society and it's moral beliefs, does contain respect for others of differing beliefs. I only wish that could be said of some other societies. Societies lacking in tolerance within, will not be able to have tolerance with others.

My question is how much pain and suffering is going to be the result from all the intolerance many societies practice today? I suspect it will be devasting.

As it remains with the "human condition", those who seem to demand the most respect are often the ones least likely to give it to others. I believe we see plenty examples of this in the world today.