Terrell Owens is going to get tan

Terrell ownens was seen at the airport. A reporter asked him where he was going. "To

the Bahamas. To get a tan."

Being a smartass myself, I can appreciate the humor in this, but this guy is just a plain old jackass.

McNabb finaly spoke out, and he said he would have no problem never speaking to TO again.

OK, how in the world can he possilbly play for the birds this year? I mean he doesn't get along with his coach or QB, the two guys most responsible for keeping him happy (ie getting him the ball).

I used to say I ould want him, attitude and all, due purely to his skill, but I'm starting to re-think that.

Terrell ownens was seen at the airport. A reporter asked him where he was going. "To

the Bahamas. To get a tan."

Being a smartass myself, I can appreciate the humor in this, but this guy is just a plain old jackass.

McNabb finaly spoke out, and he said he would have no problem never speaking to TO again.

OK, how in the world can he possilbly play for the birds this year? I mean he doesn't get along with his coach or QB, the two guys most responsible for keeping him happy (ie getting him the ball).

I used to say I ould want him, attitude and all, due purely to his skill, but I'm starting to re-think that.

406453[/snapback]

You're right to re-think that.

Skill can only take you so far, as the 'Bickering Bills' proved to us. You have to have some kind of good working relationship to go w/ it.

You're right to re-think that.

Skill can only take you so far, as the 'Bickering Bills' proved to us.  You have to have some kind of good working relationship to go w/ it.

406461[/snapback]

I would add respect for your teammates and the ability to check your ego at the locker room door. None of which Terrel understands. He never grew out of the Me-Me-Me phase; but when people fall all over themselves to wipe your @ss for you all your life b/c you can run fast and catch an air-filled ball....

I would add respect for your teammates and the ability to check your ego at the locker room door. None of which Terrel understands. He never grew out of the Me-Me-Me phase; but when people fall all over themselves to wipe your @ss for you all your life b/c you can run fast and catch an air-filled ball....

406471[/snapback]

He friggin told the OC (I think it was the OC) that he couldn't talk to him without TO initiating the conversation. Yeah, that's gonna work out real well. He'll be back with the iggles next Wednesday and he'll pick up where he left off. Unless of course the puppet master gives him other instructions. My hope is that he pushes the envelope too far (though I'm not sure how he hasn't already) and gets suspended for conduct detrimental... Let him sit at home and rot. Some team will pick him up after this year and he'll get his big bonus, but at least for this year I want to see him sit.

This HAS to be Drew Rosensleaze's biggest nightmare of an off-/pre-season. Good. Despite promises of fat new contracts for new clients, he got them nothing but disdain by management, teammates, and the fans. And I don't even know if he has any unsigned 1st round pick rookies, which would make it that much worse. And this Terrell Owens situation has to be the furthest thing from what he envisioned when he planned it out many months ago. I'd say the highlight for him this year was resuscitating that boy at that Disney hotel, except unfortunately for him, it doesn't pay too well.

I think wishing someone to drown is a tad extreme, for all the cockiness that TO posesses at least he's not out there beating up his wife and or gf stabbing someone, smoking pot or using other illegal narcotics. He's super confident in his ability to play football, and he's damn good at what he does, I'd still take him on my team anyday. The pay stuff is not my issue, and people still blow that way out of proportion as well. Yes Owens was signed for 7 years 49 million, However anyone with an iota of common sense realizes Owens will never see all 7 years and 49 million of that contract. Philly signed Owens for the sole purpose of getting to and winning a superbowl. Owens is worried about getting cut by Philly after this season, and never seeing even half of the money his contract specifies. Yes I realize he still makes more money than any of us, and he should just honor it, but in terms of current nfl wr's Owens is not even among the top 10 highest paid, which he should be. Yes even owens admits "HE LOVES ME SOME ME" but it's hardly a reason to wish someone to drown and far from being the biggest !@#$ in the national football league.

or all the cockiness that TO posesses at least he's not out there..... smoking pot or using other illegal narcotics.

Maybe if he rolled up a big 'ol hog leg it would calm him down to the point where he could function like a normal rational human being.

Owens is worried about getting cut by Philly after this season, and never seeing even half of the money his contract specifies. Yes I realize he still makes more money than any of us, and he should just honor it, but in terms of current nfl wr's Owens is not even among the top 10 highest paid, which he should be.

He's not an idiot because he wants more money. Hell, we all want more money.

He's an idiot because he's ripping his QB in the media, saying shlt about his family, refusing to practice with or even talk to his teammates and jumping in front of every camera he can find, which he is well aware is creating an annoying distracting for his teammates who are trying to focus on preparing for the season.

If it was only about money he should have just held out instead of showing up and acting like a f'ing retard. Personally I hope McNabb mashes him in his grill the next time he sees him.

owens admits "HE LOVES ME SOME ME" but it's hardly a reason to wish someone to drown

Can I just wish he falls asleep in a chair and gets a wicked-ass sunburn?

I'd say the highlight for him this year was resuscitating that boy at that Disney hotel, except unfortunately for him, it doesn't pay too well.

406622[/snapback]

Unless he sells the movie rights.

If it was me, I'd let TO sit at home this season. And next season. And the following seasons, until his contract is up.

This HAS to be Drew Rosensleaze's biggest nightmare of an off-/pre-season.  Good.  Despite promises of fat new contracts for new clients, he got them nothing but disdain by management, teammates, and the fans. And I don't even know if he has any unsigned 1st round pick rookies, which would make it that much worse.  And this Terrell Owens situation has to be the furthest thing from what he envisioned when he planned it out many months ago.  I'd say the highlight for him this year was resuscitating that boy at that Disney hotel, except unfortunately for him, it doesn't pay too well.

406622[/snapback]

he got mike mckenzie a new contract this off-season despite the fact he had 2 years to go on his old deal........

he got mike mckenzie a new contract this off-season despite the fact he had 2 years to go on his old deal........

A Drew apologist I see. :blink:

Okay, he's 1 for 20 with an ugly situation with TO. Still a nightmare off-season for him. And as for McKenzie, was there a threat of a holdout and was McKenzie a new client?

A Drew apologist I see. :blink:

Okay, he's 1 for 20 with an ugly situation with TO.  Still a nightmare off-season for him.  And as for McKenzie, was there a threat of a holdout and was McKenzie a new client?

407115[/snapback]

mckenzie hired rosenhaus last off-season, forced a trade, and then got his new deal this off-season well in advance of the expiration of his old contract.........point rosenhaus.....

just remembered another one -- boldin hired rosenhaus this off-season, threatened a holdout, showed up and got his extension........another guy with two years left on his old contract........another point for rosenhaus.......