Did anyone else watch Huddle show on NFL Network

envirojeff

I agree...  Would it be better if there was nothing on ch. 212?

Plus, other than watching your favorite team - who want to watch an entire preseason game when so many other ones are on?  It's not like there is a game plan or any flow to one particular game.  I would rather see the highlights of who is making noise around the league than watching some 3rd stringer rush for 2 yards and tackled by some UDFA in a meaningless game.

406546[/snapback]

I was just trying to 1.) Add a football related topic to the board and 2.) Inform those why may want to follow and see some of the Bills game tonight. Flame on haters!

Jeff

actually I kind of liked the huddle show yesterday it was a change of pace, and while they didn't show everything, they show enough to see how certain people were doing, I think it was well done and fun to watch. I was just pointing out the time the game can be seen it's entirety at 10am on Monday, but for tonight I will be watching NFL Huddle.

I got a ton of mileage out of the NFL Network this offseason....I don't know what I'd do without it. It made the offseason much more palatable than in years past. Hell, I've actually been able to enjoy the baseball season since I've had less of a reason to resent it for not being football!

I am going to tivo the huddle show tonight, so i can watch it after the bills game. i will watch the Bills on my big dish, then the huddle show.

I like the way the huddle show would cut to the games when a team got down in the red zone. See scoring as it happens, if you are lucky...

I'm watching it right now and liking it.

In under 10 minutes I've seen Frerotte squished, Keith Brooking flipped, Ike Reese make a tackle, the phish give up a PReturn TD to the Jags, young DeAngleo Hall with some standup 3rddown play and Mike Vick take an akward sack after which he got up holding his lower back 3:00 into his first preseason game. :D

And they just said they're going live to Indy/Buffalo at the top of the hour.

Thumbs up so far.....

I liked it alot. It would be even better if it was interactive. If they could tell you what the game situation was and if you could use your remote and click on the game you want to watch for a few minutes, that would be insane.

406591[/snapback]

It's called NFL Sunday Ticket. :D

CW

406683[/snapback]

Alert NFL/DTV marketing! Those bozos are already paying $239 (or more) for NFL ticket plus another $99 for the "superfan" boning. Let's bundle the preseason games, and get another $100, nah they'll pay $150 for the "NFL Ticket PreSeason StuperFan" package. Genius! :D

[see ya Saturday Fez]

Alert NFL/DTV marketing!  Those bozos are already paying $239 (or more) for NFL ticket plus another $99 for the "superfan" boning.  Let's bundle the preseason games,  and get another $100, nah they'll pay $150 for the "NFL Ticket PreSeason StuperFan" package.  Genius!    :blink:

[see ya Saturday Fez]

407028[/snapback]

Actually, I'm only paying $199 and could get Superfan for free (and probably will if I finish the basement in time). :blink:

I wouldn't pay more for preseason games though. As nice as they are to see, and I like seeing them on NFLN, they're not worth paying for IMHO.

CW