If any fans should realize its only Week 1..

Like A Mofo

I would rather send a thank you card to the best team in the NFL supported by the best fans...THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS....

---------------

lol....this is a joke right???

Best fans??? I can think of tons of teams that have a better fan base who haven't done crap in the last five years than yours.

Chicago, Jets, Giants, Minnesota, Bills, Browns, Steelers, Broncos, Chiefs, Skins and the Cowboys.

Best fans in the world???? Give me a break.

I compare Bills fans to Red Sox fans. The most dedicated knowledgable fans to a team even though they haven't got over yet.

I would rather send a thank you card to the best team in the NFL supported by the best fans...THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS....

---------------

lol....this is a joke right???

Best fans??? I can think of tons of teams that have a better fan base who haven't done crap in the last five years than yours.

Chicago, Jets, Giants, Minnesota, Bills, Browns, Steelers, Broncos, Chiefs, Skins and the Cowboys.

Best fans in the world???? Give me a break.

I compare Bills fans to Red Sox fans. The most dedicated knowledgable fans to a team even though they haven't got over yet.

28777[/snapback]

Yeah, reading all the negative comments about the Bills on this board really convinces me what a great fan base Buffalo has... <_<

Guest Guesteroo
Amen!

By the way...I still think 10 wins is attainable, even with this loss.

28583[/snapback]

10 wins, yes. But in how many seasons, 2 or 3?

T-bag. We already know you're a teamswapping douchebag. Don't add classless to your resume.

28826[/snapback]

Hey, I am not the one responding to posts with the finger......I suggest you address your comments to the appropriate persons....

The reason why this loss is so hard to take is that this was factored in as a win when I was reviewing the schedule.

I figured that the Bills record would break down as follows:

AFC East 4-2 Split with Pats & Jets, Sweep of Fins

AFC North - 3-1 - Wins against Steelers, Browns and a split with Ravens and Bengals

NFC West - 3-1 - Wins against Rams, Cardinals, 49ers and loss to Seattle

AFC South - 0-1 This is the game with Jacksonville we should have won

AFC West - 0-1 Loss to the Raiders because of early trip to west coast

If we get the win against Oakland, we will be back on an 11-5 track and if we lose we are in deep trouble because of the conference records for the wildcard berths.

Plus, losing the way we did with the stupid turnovers, missed field goal, penalties and the damm lob passes on the last drive of the game that just killed me.

For as frustating as last year was, yesterday was worse because we had the game under control and gave it away with mistakes.

Just venting as I am so damm frustated.

And Im sure you felt this way too Mr Moronic Guest poster, about the Eagles last year when they were 0-2 or when the Pats were 0-1 right?  You were probably down on both teams at that time.  Moron.

29450[/snapback]

Dude, I swear I admire your optimism, I really do...

But come on, comparing this Bills Team to the Pats and Eagles??

This Bills Team (and yes I know the Coaching is better, etc., etc...) is 9-16 in their last 27...9-16...

I too thought the Bills would win 10 Games this year, and I also believe it's still possible. But they are certainly going to have to show a hell of a lot more than a 10 point Offensive performance at Home before I compare them to the SB Champs, or a Team that has been in the NFC Championship for 3 straight years...

But I hope you're right...I really do... B)

Dude, I swear I admire your optimism, I really do...

But come on, comparing this Bills Team to the Pats and Eagles??

This Bills Team (and yes I know the Coaching is better, etc., etc...) is 9-16 in their last 27...9-16...

I too thought the Bills would win 10 Games this year, and I also believe it's still possible. But they are certainly going to have to show a hell of a lot more than a 10 point Offensive performance at Home before I compare them to the SB Champs, or a Team that has been in the NFC Championship for 3 straight years...

But I hope you're right...I really do... B)

29471[/snapback]

Your point is well taken but believe me Im not comparing the Bills to the pats and eagles based on those teams records, Bills will NOT go 12-4 or 14-2, but 9-7, 10-6 may still be possible as long as they can make adjustments, especially offensively. With a new coaching staff that will take time. I know we all desperately want to see this team in the post-season, but winning 9 games is still a 3 game improvement from last year.

Peter King wrote this, in dissing Cleveland:

Lest you take the first game of the season as some indicator of January success or failure, let me remind you of these scores from opening weekend 2003:

Buffalo 31, New England 0.

Atlanta 27, Dallas 13.

New York Giants 23, St. Louis 13.

Pittsburgh 34, Baltimore 15.

And, on Monday night, Tampa Bay 17, Philadelphia 0.

The Bucs went on to win seven, Buffalo and Pittsburgh six, Houston five and the Giants four. The five losers made the playoffs. The Patriots, you might recall, had a pretty decent year. After such decisive openers, the fortunes of all 10 teams turned radically in the next four months.