Losing my post virginity

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you're right about finding the expert insights "out there," because they aren't in here...though you could say our self-proclaimed experts' insights are pretty "out there."  :D

I kid...really, that's what I do...

Welcome to the fun house.

406072[/snapback]

*pointing to head* "Up here, I'm already gone."

Hi folks,

A friend told me about the Stadium Wall and I checked it out today.  Looks like some funny stuff going on here.  A few real characters on board, huh?  Anyways, looking forward to reading all the expert insights out there...I'm pretty pumped up and can't wait for the season...One month to go!

Go Bills

406067[/snapback]

can I jump in on this as a lurking Phinfan?

I must admit that this is one of the funniest places on the net...there are quite a few individuals here that are just flat out hilarious...oh yeah, they know their football too...back to lurk now

I must admit that this is one of the funniest places on the net...there are quite a few individuals here that are just flat out hilarious...oh yeah, they know their football too...back to lurk now

406484[/snapback]

Will it be another two years before we hear from you again?

406484[/snapback]

Naw...stick around. We'll need someone for the prisoner exchange sometime in November.

Will it be another two years before we hear from you again?

406486[/snapback]

I am afraid to be accused of being a LAMP...seriously though, many years ago cablelady showed me the way here (via dolfantalk.net and her buddy Fin Fan in Boca) and you people really do have your act together here...great mix of humor, football, and real life stuff

I am afraid to be accused of being a LAMP...seriously though, many years ago cablelady showed me the way here (via dolfantalk.net and her buddy Fin Fan in Boca) and you people really do have your act together here...great mix of humor, football, and real life stuff

406494[/snapback]

Don't neglect the sadism and schizophrenia aspect.

406494[/snapback]

Hi! :D

Kirk.

406666[/snapback]

Picard. If he ever found a huge glowing sphere in the middle of outer space controlled by a child with an ugly puppet, he'd blow it up.

By firing photon torpedoes and phasers...at the same time. Something Kirk never could do