Watching the Village last night gave me a thought

PJBrown

I am so sick of the Patriot love fest that has been going on the past few years (granted, the definitely earned it)...from now on I am going to refer to them as "Those we don't speak of"...

For example: I hope JP plays better against "Those we don't speak of" than he did in his first ral season action last year.

I am so sick of the Patriot love fest that has been going on the past few years (granted, the definitely earned it)...from now on I am going to refer to them as "Those we don't speak of"...

For example: I hope JP plays better against "Those we don't speak of" than he did in his first ral season action last year.

405982[/snapback]

Maybe just the Churchfarts, most people don't speak of those either.

If you're objective is to lower the Pats' standing while minimizing recognition, you'll be accomplishing the opposite by ascribing them a name and status separate from the rest of the league.

Cya

405982[/snapback]

You mean like what a piece of crap that movie was? I want that 2 hours of my life back.

You mean like what a piece of crap that movie was? I want that 2 hours of my life back.

406004[/snapback]

After that and 'Signs', I'm beginning to wonder if M. Night Shyamalan is as good as we thought he was after 'The Sixth Sense' and 'Unbreakable'.

405982[/snapback]

Been reading Potter lately, eh? :D

405982[/snapback]

All that movie made me want to do was pull my eye balls out! Excrutiatingly dull!!!