You think Buffalo has problems:

Talonz

Wow, and she's a congresswoman? My guess is her district is not too bright. A transcript for those that didn't download, and yes, this is word for word.

"He didn't just get up in here by just coming. You all sit him up in here. Don't let nobody talk about you's boy. Too many people die for us. We're here to fight. That's what I'm talking about. Turn off that (in audible)."

That is too funny ... what exactly does "he didn't just get up in here by just coming" mean?

Wow, and she's a congresswoman? My guess is her district is not too bright. A transcript for those that didn't download, and yes, this is word for word.

"He didn't just get up in here by just coming. You all sit him up in here. Don't let nobody talk about you's boy. Too many people die for us. We're here to fight. That's what I'm talking about. Turn off that (in audible)."

That is too funny ... what exactly does "he didn't just get up in here by just coming" mean?

405569[/snapback]

I think she maybe said "Turn off that television"...? She was waving toward the camera-man, and it seemed to end there...

Kwame's mayoral car is an escalade i believe.

He's proven time and again he has no idea how to run a city, they really need a guy in there that can do something good- especially with losing jobs, white flight, etc. It's just ridiculous.

405569[/snapback]

In all seriousness I took it as meaning that he didn't just show up in the mayor's office and proclaim himself mayor, that the people voted him in....Don't know who died so that he could be mayor though... :D

That thread was great. I really enjoyed that guys Robocop post. Hilarious!

405663[/snapback]

Fark is my favorite website (well, besides TBD) :(

The comments are priceless..

Here is the robocop one:

They should just sell the whole city to OCP, build a robocop, then build the other cooler thing that kills OCP executives, then make robocop stupid, then make robocop fry himself to become unstupid, then make the cooler robot thing fight robocop and robocop will win. Then build another thing that is addicted to nuke out of a criminal mastermind brain and make robocop fight it, and robocop will win by pulling out his brain and smashing it on the pavement that saves Detroit. Then make robocop fight OCP army when they to forcibly evict people and giving him a flight pack, which he uses to pwn the OCP army who have combined with punk throwbacks from the 80s.

That will save detroit.

:D:P:(

405569[/snapback]

The other members of congress must grimace when she gets up to speak.