I did something interesting today

Talonz

Can you guys ( and gals ) believe that I was exposed to 26 Fuccillo TV ads and 14 radio ads?

This was between listening to Stern and about another hour of Jack 92.9, watching the pre-season game, watching the 6 + 11 news.... That is about 4 hours of radio and 5 hours of TV....UNREAL...

In all my years I have never been so SICK of hearing a catch-phrase ---HUUUGGGGEEE....

It should be illegal to drill this into our heads this often...

Mommy make the big fat man go away.. :D:P:(:(:(:(:(

The question is whether folks find it interesting (or vexing) that Fucillo has such a deluge of ads or whether it is normal for a person tobe so deluged with TV watching and radio listening.

As a child of way too much TV exposure as a kid it seems to be survivable from my point of view (though if I am deranged I would not know that I was deranges). Sour remarks are interesting from a couple of perspectives,

Can you guys ( and gals ) believe that I was exposed to 26 Fuccillo TV ads and 14 radio ads?

This was between listening to Stern and about another hour of Jack 92.9, watching the pre-season game, watching the 6 + 11 news.... That is about 4 hours of radio and 5 hours of TV....UNREAL...

In all my years I have never been so SICK of hearing a catch-phrase ---HUUUGGGGEEE....

Mommy make the big fat man go away.. :D  :P  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

405561[/snapback]

What is fucillo?

405561[/snapback]

If I were you I would call one of the TV shysters and sue for Fuccillo exposure. Call Cellino & Barnes, er...the Barnes firm, or Jeffrey "hurt in a car" Mattar or any of the others. If you need their phone numbers, just watch about 10 more minutes of tv. You should see about 6 of those commercials in that time.

I wonder what the ads are like for his dealerships in the Southwestern part of the country. Ihave heard that he owns a few out there and he changed the name to Fernandez instead of Fucillo to appeal to the hispanic market. "Se(?) GRRRRRRAAAAANNNNDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

405561[/snapback]

What is fucillo?

405610[/snapback]

annoying car dealer

On a side note, anyone in the raleigh/durham/fayetteville viewing area will understand that i will never buy a car from crossroads ford and their undisputed price leader tom smith. This is a guy who i'd love to run over with an f-350 dually, pulling a 5th wheel.