Jim Kelly - No Show

cåblelady

Talked to one of LaJoie's crew and he said Jim wasn't coming. I was disappointed, but.......in all reality.....I would have probably been MORE surprised if he did show up. Guess I better take this hot jersey off. 91 degrees at 6:00. Go figure.

:D

Talked to one of LaJoie's crew and he said Jim wasn't coming. I was disappointed, but.......in all reality.....I would have probably been MORE surprised if he did show up. Guess I better take this hot jersey off. 91 degrees at 6:00. Go figure.

405337[/snapback]

Yes..a heavy weight these days... :D

405337[/snapback]

To be honest, I'm glad he's not there. Jill and the girls need him more right now than the folks at trackside...

Update..........

A friend called me at work today and told me he DID show up after all at around 7:30 PM. Of course, not too many people knew because they were told he wasn't coming........and they left......just like me. :D

My son's friend is working at the race track and he said he saw Jim today up there on his motorcycle.

The folks there should've been polite and asked him not to show up.  Hunter was his only male child for God's sake!!!

405543[/snapback]

Maybe people shouldn't be making demands and telling him how to grieve. Some people prefer to be distracted by doing other things/projects. Jim seems to be that kind of person, if you read that article by our very own ChevyVanMiller.... Now, if he was whooping and hollering and drinking and smoking, that could be seen as uncouth, but simply being there and trying to muddle through this period isn't a crime.

(It would be different if it had happened to one of his girls? :D)