This is for all you Pussy lovers

erynthered

So does anyone know if they really work??

405267[/snapback]

Lots of people have had success. Basically you put a bowl that covers the entire toilet in your toilet bowl and you put litter in the bowl. The cat gets used to using that. You then take the litter out and replace it with water (maybe water and litter, I can't remember) and the cat gets used to hearing noice when it goes to the bathroom (tinkle, tinkle). Eventually you remove the bowl and the cat just goes in the toilet. Some people can train the cat to flush it as well by putting a weight on the handle so that they just pull it down to flush.

Does it work? As with anything, depends on the cat. Some do, some don't.

CW

Let me rephrase for him...I've SEEN such things in stores for years. 

What someone really needs to create is something that trains the cat to flush when they're finished.

405200[/snapback]

Bob Banks: What is that smell?

Jack Byrnes: That smell, Bob, is our sh--. Focker flushed the toilet in the den so the septic tank overflowed.

Greg Focker: I told you, Jack, it wasn't me, it was Jinx.

Jack Byrnes: FOCKER, I'm not gonna tell you again. Jinx cannot flush the toilet. He's a cat for Christ sakes!

Larry: The animal doesn't even have thumbs, Focker.

Cat get at it?  :D

405425[/snapback]

Kirk Douglas stars as Ulysses, the seafaring wanderer whose return from the Trojan Wars became a legendary adventure. You never saw this movie??? It's not as profound as Homer's Odyssey, but it has a number of noteworthy scenes, especially the Cyclops in his cave and the slaying of the suitors of Penelope.

No sense Googling anything, eh? ;):w00t:

Just keep chasing that kitty away from the box...........

Damn, friggin GG :D

Kirk Douglas stars as Ulysses, the seafaring wanderer whose return from the Trojan Wars became a legendary adventure. You never saw this movie??? It's not as profound as Homer's Odyssey, but it has a number of noteworthy scenes, especially the Cyclops in his cave and the slaying of the suitors of Penelope. 

No sense Googling anything, eh? :w00t:  :lol:

Just keep chasing that kitty away from the box...........

Damn, friggin GG :D

405430[/snapback]

"Wednesday 16 June 2004 marks the 100th anniversary of "Bloomsday", the day celebrated by Irish author James Joyce in his controversial Dublin-set novel Ulysses.

The book has fascinated scholars and baffled readers for decades with its dense prose, obscure puns and allusions to the characters and events of Homer's epic Greek poem The Odyssey.

It has also outraged censors with its choice language and graphic descriptions of basic bodily functions.

However, for all its renown and notoriety, it is a book that few have read and even fewer comprehend. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/3810193.stm

;)

:D

"Wednesday 16 June 2004 marks the 100th anniversary of "Bloomsday", the day celebrated by Irish author James Joyce in his controversial Dublin-set novel Ulysses.

The book has fascinated scholars and baffled readers for decades with its dense prose, obscure puns and allusions to the characters and events of Homer's epic Greek poem The Odyssey.

It has also outraged censors with its choice language and graphic descriptions of basic bodily functions.

However, for all its renown and notoriety, it is a book that few have read and even fewer comprehend. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/3810193.stm

405435[/snapback]

I'm glad you caught up. You leave me behind often, though this time, you stayed right with it. Nice job! ;)

I'm glad you caught up. You leave me behind often, though this time, you stayed right with it. Nice job! :D

405445[/snapback]

Sometimes I don't know whether to plug you with my revolver or whack you with my walker. :D

On an unrelated note, Where's AD on this contentious day?

So does anyone know if they really work??

405267[/snapback]

It does work if you train them as kittens, and it's not too hard either.

I was thinking of doing it, but the problem is that cats won't flush. It's a question of whether or not you want your guests to be surprised to find a floater in the bathroom....

(Athough I suppose that is better than them seeing that your dog left you a present on the kitchen linoleum floor...)