Can we just ban any player from wearing #11?

I remember that game. 4th quarter comeback against the Colts. 

Definately TC's finest (and only) moment.

404768[/snapback]

Well, he did have a really good game agaisn't the Cowboys subbing for an injured Kelly, then Kelly had a rough game agaisn't the Fins the next week, and LOTS o people were calling fro ole TC to be the new starter. Just think where the Bills could be with him still as our starter LOL

Riddler, you need to realize the big reason you were jumped on from the get go was because you started off by stating something (the length of time Parrish may be out) as if it was a readily accepted statement -- when in fact no one here knows yet how serious this injury is or how long of a recovery it may take.

In other words, you threw salt on a very sore wound for no good reason. That will get your ass kicked around here any day.

I hate these so called "doomed" threads especially when there isn't solid evidence in an argument.

Drew was Drew mediocre, but great at times. Mediocre most of the time.

Rob Johnson..... Well eh nevermind.

Scotty Norwood missed the kick that put us so close. He did win alot of games for us and played a major roll in the Bills being a sucess. Big deal get over it, don't live in the past.

Parrish looks to me like a promising rookie. Was he on the team last year when the Bills went 9-7? Nope. Will he help the team? Yup. Is it a major loss? Not really. Can we win without him? Yes.

Is the number 11 cursed?

Is the number 11 cursed

Norwood did not lose that game. Coaching and hangovers lost that game. They should handed off the ball and given the defense a rest. With the amount of time left, they should have run one more play. Norwood's leg strength was not why he was a Bill, especially on grass. It was like asking Kelly to throw 60 yrds in the air. Accurately. Ironicly, he was excellent under pressure and won a lot of games before his career went down the tubes.

I'm not sure there is a another Bill who gets a rawer deal than him...