Happy Birthday Gavin!

AiO

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why'd you say that VA? Why? You're my hero. And you say something dirty. Like poop. Poop mouth. I hate you VABills, I hate you!

404825[/snapback]

What are you going to dump a beer on my head, point me out at the bar, and feed me warm potato salad off the hood of a car? Or to you just want me to kill myself?

:blink:

What are you going to dump a beer on my head, point me out at the bar, and feed me warm potato salad off the hood of a car?  Or to you just want me to kill myself?

:blink:

404830[/snapback]

Nope, I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Nope, I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

404842[/snapback]

???

Wow, you have some issues. You been hanging with people from Indiana lately.

Why'd you say that VA? Why? You're my hero. And you say something dirty. Like poop. Poop mouth. I hate you VABills, I hate you!

404825[/snapback]

Geez, you're in a bad mood - what happened to you?

Did Nervous Gal make you sleep on the couch? :blink:

Did Nervous Girl #2 hang out with a boy that you hate? ;)

Did Nervous Boy catch you downloading that "adult material" again? :P

Geez, you're in a bad mood - what happened to you?

Did Nervous Gal make you sleep on the couch? :blink:

Did Nervous Girl #2 hang out with a boy that you hate? ;)

Did Nervous Boy catch you downloading that "adult material" again? :P

404846[/snapback]

It's his yearly pre-season ritual. He's helping himself to samples from the "Company Store," trying to find something that will stabilize him for the upcoming season...eventually he'll find something that will return him to the just plain old "surly" state that we're all used to....