The team's owner, Tom Donahue, said the Bills.....

Tom

Peggy Clifford

Editor

mirror200@aol.com

310-260-0015

update: This is what i wrote to that "editor"

"Dear Ms. Clifford:

In the recent article regarding JP Losman, the writer stated that the Buffalo Bills team owner is Tom Donahue. While the article was a well-written piece, it has come to my attention that there was a few errors. There is no such person working for the Bills as “Tom Donahue”, there is a Tom Donahoe, who is the President and General Manager. Furthermore, the owner of the Buffalo Bills is Ralph C. Wilson Jr. He has owned the Bills since their inception in 1959, was one of the “foolish club” owners of the original AFL franchises, and has been a finalist for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame for the past three years. Hopefully this is his year. Anyhow, I’m hoping that a correction could be printed to the story, as Buffalo Bills football is something that I care about deeply. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Relevant Links:

Buffalo Bills Front Office

Ralph Wilson Bio

JP Losman Article

Sincerely,

Corp000085"

Peggy Clifford

Editor

mirror200@aol.com

310-260-0015

update:  This is what i wrote to that "editor"

"Dear Ms. Clifford:

In the recent article regarding JP Losman, the writer stated that the Buffalo Bills team owner is Tom Donahue.  While the article was a well-written piece, it has come to my attention that there was a few errors.  There is no such person working for the Bills as “Tom Donahue”, there is a Tom Donahoe, who is the President and General Manager.  Furthermore, the owner of the Buffalo Bills is Ralph C. Wilson Jr.  He has owned the Bills since their inception in 1959, was one of the “foolish club” owners of the original AFL franchises, and has been a finalist for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame for the past three years.  Hopefully this is his year.  Anyhow, I’m hoping that a correction could be printed to the story, as Buffalo Bills football is something that I care about deeply.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Relevant Links:

Buffalo Bills Front Office

Ralph Wilson Bio

JP Losman Article

Sincerely,

Corp000085"

404367[/snapback]

You forgot to mention that he is the son of Satan, and that he likes to drink babies'

blood.