Fontana Race and Bills/ Chargers

NASCAR Meets the NFL Ticket Package: Here's one great offer that NASCAR and NFL fans can't miss: enjoy a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race and an NFL game for under $150. California Speedway and the San Diego Chargers have partnered up to bring a "Bolt to the Races" package to sports fans. The package is $145 per person and includes one lower level grandstand ticket to the September 4th SONY HD 500 and one view level ticket to the November 20th San Diego Chargers vs. Buffalo Bills game. Other great extras that are part of the "Bolt to the Races" deal include your choice of a bus ride to the race (from Qualcomm Stadium) or to the game (from California Speedway), a Sunday NASCAR Pre-Race Pit Pass, California Speedway hat, San Diego Chargers Yearbook and San Diego Chargers hat. This special ticket offer is only available through the California Speedway Ticket Office. For more information, or to order your "Bolt to the Races" package, call 909.429.5000. You must mention the "Bolt to the Races" package name to get this deal.

For more information about California Speedway and the SONY HD 500 event, visit www.californiaspeedway.com. For more information about the San Diego Chargers, visit www.chargers.com..(Calirfornia Speedway)(8-10-2005)

Anyone else going to the race?

Anyone else going to the race?

404012[/snapback]

Went to the NASCAR for the first time last Sept. Man, I love Bills tailgates, but dam, that is one fun day in the RV lots at Richmond. There are some fine looking race track hos who just love to show em

Went to the NASCAR for the first time last Sept. Man, I love Bills tailgates, but dam, that is one fun day in the RV lots at Richmond. There are some fine looking race track hos who just love to show em

404109[/snapback]

Yes there are...

Richmond is an awesome track to catch a race at. The drivers love it, and the fans love it because they can run side by side all night. Rumor has it that Richmond is getting the All-Star Challenge next year. We'll see.

Yes there are...

Richmond is an awesome track to catch a race at.  The drivers love it, and the fans love it because they can run side by side all night.  Rumor has it that Richmond is getting the All-Star Challenge next year.  We'll see.

404145[/snapback]

Its cool cause its the last race before the challange starts, Jeremy Mayfield got into the top ten by winning last year at Richmond.

I will say however the pregame is much better than the race itself. Cant talk to anybody

Going to the game, f*ck the race.  I can't stand Nascar.  But I won't knock the live atmosphere because I have never been, and people say its a pretty good party.

404169[/snapback]

It is a great party, I'm going to Watkins Glen this weekend and can't wait!

Going to the game, f*ck the race.  I can't stand Nascar.  But I won't knock the live atmosphere because I have never been, and people say its a pretty good party.

404169[/snapback]

I just went to my first race in Daytona in July and it is awesome to see in person! Just awesome! :D

I've never seen a plate race in person.  That must be incredible, especially under the lights.

405839[/snapback]

Yeah and the cars look really cool at night too,especially when some of them have their special paint themes! :D We were on the straight away where alot of the accidents happen and those cars are just so fast! Nothing compared to on TV when it seems like theyre barely moving! It was alot of fun. :)