Wednesday AM practice CLOSED

Lori

Not quite sure when this change was made; the last camp sked I printed out still had the morning practice listed. Confirmed by a call to the training camp information # (1-800-441-5942, for anyone who didn't already have it)....

Buffalobills.com training camp schedule

Guess that means I can sleep in tomorrow. (Well, later today....)

For those of you looking for me at the evening practice, watch for the Moulds Pro Bowl jersey.

Unless you have bad intentions, in which case it's NOT me wearing it... :(

The only GOOD thing is that I checked TSW before heading out to Peetsford. Thanks.

I guess I will have to get some things done around the Ponderosa instead. Tomorrow I am leaving for a much needed rest at Nick's Lake in Old Forge. These Training Camp reports are stressing me out. :(

See you on the 15th! (are there really assigned seats?) :(

Not quite sure when this change was made; the last camp sked I printed out still had the morning practice listed. Confirmed by a call to the training camp information # (1-800-441-5942, for anyone who didn't already have it)....

Buffalobills.com training camp schedule

Guess that means I can sleep in tomorrow. (Well, later today....)

For those of you looking for me at the evening practice, watch for the Moulds Pro Bowl jersey.

Unless you have bad intentions, in which case it's NOT me wearing it... :(

403498[/snapback]

Thank god my friend has club level seats.  That the only people who can go tonight I think.

403564[/snapback]

Tonights practice is open only to premium seat holders.

Lucky me, my parents are club seat holders and they gave me their tickets for tonights practice. :(

It will be my first time I've been to a training camp...I'm psyched!