Man that picture of the Kelly family is sad.

The_Real

I don't suggest anyone look at it but it's on the front page in the pictures.  The little girl crying and jim looking absolutely broken.  Seriously wish I could give everyone in that family a hug from the community. 

I had no idea that this guy meant so much to me.  I'd looked at it like it was sad but sitting around today I thought about all the things I remember Jim for.  All the admiration I had for him growing up.  I'm 27 later this month and in the 80's when Football began to dominate my life, Jimbo was the man. 

You just saw the determination in the man.  That absolute will to win.  Period.  He just hated to lose and would do anything to win.    As a kid watching that you can't help but want to emulate that.  Back yard football games back then was where everyone wanted one shot under center to be #12 and bomb the ball down the bush row sideline. 

Even at the end, I just thought that guy had an amazing will to succeed.  Seeing him today in that photo was the first time I didn't see confidence dripping out his eyes. 

That really broke me down to see him like that.  Really sad.  Really really sad.  This guy will forever be special to this city.  My most sincere prayers go to him and his family.

403271[/snapback]

:(

I saw it.

Dear Lord, I ask that you never make me suffer so. I never want to bury my children like that. :(