Pats: Spy In The East

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folk's, I am a pat's and nfl fan. Another season upon us is about to begin... The pat's will have their assistant coach losses and their player losses to deal with. I feel the bruschi absence might hinder the line backers and the secondary, obviously he was good in passing play's and communicating the defensive calls. Teddy johnson was good with the run, and brown, beisel, and possibly a roman phifer signing and a fully recovered roselvelt colvin will shore up the defensive adjustments. On offence weis departure to notre dame will be a tough assignment for bellichek to cover along with overseeing the defense.Supposedly brady will be handeling more of the play calling decisions. So the pressure is on the pat's this season to overcome personell changes and the rapid progression of other teams in the division to make the playoffs.I am looking forward to JP Losmans guideing the offence with magahee controlling the clock' to keep your team's outstanding defense rested. The jet's look to be tough as well. The Only team that appears not playoff caliber is the dolphin's.... I say appear's only because of last season... As always at least for the last ten year's the afc east looks to be toughest division in football... So another season of football, food, and yelling at the t.v. and for those of you who drink ice cold beer's. Are you ready for some football ......................

Hi folk's, I am a pat's and nfl fan. Another season upon us is about to begin... The  pat's will have their assistant coach losses and their player losses to deal with. I feel the bruschi absence might hinder the line backers and the secondary, obviously he was good in passing  play's and communicating the defensive calls.    Teddy johnson was good with the run, and brown, beisel, and possibly a roman phifer signing and a fully recovered roselvelt colvin will shore up the defensive adjustments. On offence weis departure to notre dame will be a tough assignment for bellichek to cover along with overseeing the defense.Supposedly brady will be handeling more of the play calling decisions. So the pressure is on the pat's this season to overcome  personell changes and the rapid progression of other teams in the division to make the playoffs.I am looking forward to JP Losmans guideing the offence with magahee controlling the clock' to keep your team's outstanding defense rested.  The jet's look to be tough as well. The Only team that appears not playoff caliber is the dolphin's.... I say appear's only because of last season... As always at least for the last ten year's the afc east looks to be toughest division in football... So another season of football, food, and yelling at the t.v. and for those of you who drink ice cold beer's. Are you ready for some football ......................

403356[/snapback]

And your here to talk about the Bills I suppose?

Yes I would comment about the bill's ,pat's and other football team's. I enjoy the game as I am sure you do.... You folk's have a great site ...

403372[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. Do you guys have a Bellicheck is the Son of Satan thread on the Pats board?

Welcome aboard.  Do you guys have a Bellicheck is the Son of Satan thread on the Pats board?

403379[/snapback]

Thank you, not that I am aware of. I only know of patriot planet site and boston.com site, although I have seen the sullivan era and the kiam era. And there was atrocious football being played when the bills owned the afc and the pats were digging in cellar. Back then no internet and on the local news they showed a 10 second blip with patriot's lose 35 to 3.............

And there was atrocious football being played when the bills owned the afc and the pats were digging in cellar. Back then no internet and on the local news they showed a 10 second blip with patriot's lose 35 to 3.............

403419[/snapback]

This would be a great signature. :(

And there was atrocious football being played when the bills owned the afc and the pats were digging in cellar.

That's the Rick Reilly angle on things, i.e. that the Bills were overrated because the AFC stunk, failing to mention that the Bills owned the NFC during the regular season. Not like football is any less atrociously played now.

Hi folk's, I am a pat's and nfl fan. Another season upon us is about to begin... The  pat's will have their assistant coach losses and their player losses to deal with. I feel the bruschi absence might hinder the line backers and the secondary, obviously he was good in passing  play's and communicating the defensive calls.    Teddy johnson was good with the run, and brown, beisel, and possibly a roman phifer signing and a fully recovered roselvelt colvin will shore up the defensive adjustments. On offence weis departure to notre dame will be a tough assignment for bellichek to cover along with overseeing the defense.Supposedly brady will be handeling more of the play calling decisions. So the pressure is on the pat's this season to overcome  personell changes and the rapid progression of other teams in the division to make the playoffs.I am looking forward to JP Losmans guideing the offence with magahee controlling the clock' to keep your team's outstanding defense rested.  The jet's look to be tough as well. The Only team that appears not playoff caliber is the dolphin's.... I say appear's only because of last season... As always at least for the last ten year's the afc east looks to be toughest division in football... So another season of football, food, and yelling at the t.v. and for those of you who drink ice cold beer's. Are you ready for some football ......................

403356[/snapback]

Welcome!