The Stones on MNF

Another BLACKLISTed celeb/group to add to my list. People with IQs in the teens shouldn't make political statements.

403143[/snapback]

Are the Stones old & washed up? Yes.

Is it lame that they're on MNF? Yes.

But they're not idiots. It's more like: People with GIRLFRIENDS in the teens shouldn't make political statements.

Another BLACKLISTed celeb/group to add to my list. People with IQs in the teens shouldn't make political statements.

403143[/snapback]

But that would eliminate 95% of the so called "celebrities", musicians, actors and actresses out there. And that's all we really care about, our "hero's and Idol's" opinions....DING!

Are the Stones old & washed up?  Yes.

Is it lame that they're on MNF?  Yes.

But they're not idiots.  It's more like:  People with GIRLFRIENDS in the teens shouldn't make political statements.

403149[/snapback]

The Stones have girlfriends in their teens. Hell, one of them, Bill Wyman I think, married the daughter of his son's wife for crissakes. Gotta love the Stones.

But that would eliminate 95% of the so called "celebrities", musicians, actors and actresses out there. And that's all we really care about, our "hero's and Idol's" opinions....DING!

403151[/snapback]

I know, I found lately that I have very little music to listen to and movies to watch.

I've seen a lot of Mel Gibson movies lately and had to change my musical taste to country, but I really can't stand celiberals. ;)

What's that around the corner ... The PPP Express Train!

I wont respond about the politics, but Mick was in the London School of Economics when stardom hit. He aint no double digit IQ. Saying that, I don't know why anybody cares what his views on a President are. If the song is good, I will listen, if it is not I wont.

Are the Stones old & washed up?  Yes.

Is it lame that they're on MNF?  Yes.

But they're not idiots.  It's more like:  People with GIRLFRIENDS in the teens shouldn't make political statements.

403149[/snapback]

I have a girlfriend in her teens...but I can't figure out what to do with her because I can't take her to a bar to party with my buds.

403143[/snapback]

"Tickets for the U.S. shows are already more than 95 percent sold out, according to Virgin Records."

Yeah, that Mick, he's quite the dummy.... :(

"All Sold Out". This is something Macca would do...

Ian Stewart is rolling over in his grave. :(

403368[/snapback]

I hear you man...I lost so much respect for McCartney over the years, but I always loved the Stones...unfortunately, for me, they stopped existing in 1982...this is so depressing. I have worked in the music business, in some form or another, for the last 20 years. I remember a time when any self-respecting rocker wouldn't be caught shilling anything for a buck. Christ, I remember how much crap Eric Clapton for appearing in a beer commercial, singing "After Midnight", back in the early 80's. Now, it seems you are not really a success in the music business, unless you do some sort of commercial, or whore your music to some corperation, to sell their crap. I love football, and the Stones, push come to shove, are my all time favorite band, but the two should never be in union...I wish the hell they would just break up before they tarnish whatever is left of their reputation..... :(