Jessica Alba....at the beach with a wedgie

I love when a sports message board becomes NSFW! Thanks!

402727[/snapback]

The 'old timers' who have been here since the early days of the board (the ones who haven't been chased away by the current state of affairs) would gladly tell you that this board is more than just a message board. It's a community. As such, you'll have your serious posts about football, sarcastic posts about anything (these are the ones I can't stand!), and posts where people are just 'goofing off'. You get a bit of everything here.

The 'old timers' who have been here since the early days of the board (the ones who haven't been chased away by the current state of affairs) would gladly tell you that this board is more than just a message board.  It's a community.  As such, you'll have your serious posts about football, sarcastic posts about anything (these are the ones I can't stand!), and posts where people are just 'goofing off'.  You get a bit of everything here.

402876[/snapback]

Except from me. I am always serious.

And who are you?

The 'old timers' who have been here since the early days of the board (the ones who haven't been chased away by the current state of affairs) would gladly tell you that this board is more than just a message board.  It's a community.  As such, you'll have your serious posts about football, sarcastic posts about anything (these are the ones I can't stand!), and posts where people are just 'goofing off'.  You get a bit of everything here.

402876[/snapback]

Midgets with donkeys?

402876[/snapback]

You're being sarcastic, right?

Sad thing is, we both know you're not nearly as upset at being called a midget as you are at being mentioned in a post with BF...  ;)

402944[/snapback]

You got it buddy. May you wake up next to a naked Keene college student everyday for the rest of your life.

That pic probably isn't safe for work. Unless, again, you're self-employed. Like I am. :D

I was more intrigued with the story down the page about Lindsay Lohan hiring a coach to help her put on weight. Uh, Lindsay, all you need to do is head to IHOP and eat lots of pancakes and bacon. ;)

Mike

Anyone see the pictures of a pregnant Britney?

Looks like she's drinking beer from a cup.

Like that kid ain't going to be screwed up enough, she needs to induce alcohol into it?

EDIT: After seeing another picture, the drink appears not to be beer. However, the kid will still be screwed up W.T.

402999[/snapback]

I'm sure her hillbilly husband wants to pretend all that weight is from the pregnancy but she was packing on the pounds even before she was eating for two hillbillies.

Isn't right about now when Kevin Federline usually dumps his ladyfriends?