Giants vs Jets preseason Game

AP Report: 08-09-05

The New York Giants' first preseason game is at Cleveland this weekend, but after last Saturday's brawl with the New York Jets they may be looking ahead to the teams' preseason game on Aug. 26 at Giants Stadium to settle some grievances.

"There's going to be a lot of animosity, you can count on that," Giants linebacker Barrett Green said Monday. "In the preseason game, there's no question about the rules, there's no question about hitting people. They're going to get hit, hard."

Yeh! Way to go Giants! Revenge! Hit 'em! Hit 'em Hard! (Hit 'em Late! Hit 'em Dirty! :D )

And don't forget to hit Chad. And then hit him again. Right shoulder. Bullseye.

Go Giants! (heh heh heh heh heh)

;)

i agree.  Blitz Chad Pennington with everything you got.  Then go after Curtis Martin.  :D

Oh and you gotta have Shockey slam into Ty Law too.  :lol:

402594[/snapback]

I wouldn't count on it. I read a few articles on the fights during that scrimmage and the Giants players AND coaches sounded like a bunch of wimps. I hope we practice as hard as the Jets seem to, could that be why we were 0-4 to start last season? I'm too far away from Bills camp, how hard do they practice?

I've been listening to Mike/MadDog.....here and there this afternoon...and alll these Giants players are complaining that the Jets were way to agressive, acting like it was a playoff game(blitzing/trash talking/crushing hits)....

These Giant players sound like a bunch of whiny b*tches....

I've been listening to Mike/MadDog.....here and there this afternoon...and alll these Giants players are complaining that the Jets were way to agressive, acting like it was a playoff game(blitzing/trash talking/crushing hits)....

These Giant players sound like a bunch of whiny b*tches....

403028[/snapback]

Dating issues? ;)