Met a Bills fan today (I don't meet too many)

MrLocke

So I was at the YMCA (please no villiage people jokes) today I meet this guy from some where around London, Ontario, Canada and I'm from Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada. Here is a map to give you some idea where it is Sydney NS. Anyway I get to talkin to this guy and he was raving on about the tailgaiting at the Ralph and the wings and the deep fried turkey. Anyway as you can probably tell by my location I do not meet many football fans let alone Bills fans who I can have an intelligent football conversation with. Also where I'm from I don't meet alot of people who have been to the Ralph, I've only ever been to 2 pre-season Patsies game (several CFL games). Talking to this guy makes me want top get to a Bills game even more and I'm sure I'll get there at some point as I'm only 21. I had to post this story because this is really my only source of hard core Bills chat.

I live in a small city (pop 40,000) in SE Arizona. I was coming out of Vinny's Pizza (Vinny is ex-Buffalonian, pizzeria walls are covered with Buffalo street signs), and I did a double take, thinking I had seen a guy in a Bills cap. He wore a U of Arizona red/white/blue jersey, but sure enough he had a Bills cap.

He says "Oh yeah, I'm the biggest Bills fan in Arizona" He had never been to Buffalo but liked the red, white, and blue team colors, and followed the Bills for years.

This was last Friday, about 15 minutes before the scrimmage began on TV. It did not seem like "the biggest Bills fan in Arizona" was aware that the Bills were going to be on TV in a few minutes.

I got a big chuckle out of that. (Well, maybe you had to be there...)

PS: Hey Mr Locke, lots of great music from your part of the world! Masterless Men among others...