Scrimmage available on DVD!

Fezmid

Check out the Trading Post:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=S...t=0#entry114049

I finished the scrimmage today and it turned out pretty good (if not a bit barebones). The main menu is pretty amusing if I do say so myself -- I think people who follow the board will get a kick out of it.

There's also some awesome pictures from Macnmotion, as well as pictures from the scrimmage that I took and also pictures from the Packers bike ride. If anyone has any other pictures they'd like me to put on the DVD, PM me and I'll give you an email address to send them to. You'll get full credit, but no royalties ;)

Hopefully this allows everyone who couldn't see the scrimmage a chance to see the Bills and decide for themselves how they feel the workouts are going. Plus, it's Bills football, so it's obviously good :D

Send me PMs or email me if you already have it.

CW

Only one person was interested in the scrimmage. Should I take that to mean that nobody wants the preseason games either? I won't spend time on them if nobody's really interested and will instead focus on the regular season (for myself) :D

CW

What I figured was that, by the time I got the DVD, they'd be playing a good team on TV.  :D

404204[/snapback]

I've been getting orders out pretty quickly now that I have stamps.... :D

We'll see what happens for the first preseason game. Maybe nobody cares about a scrimmage, or maybe more people get NFL Network than get Sunday Ticket...

CW