8/8/05 Afternoon Camp Pics

So I went to camp today and I thought it was pretty interesting. I hadn't been there since day two so to see the improvement was quite reassuring.

Some of the newer or lesser known guys are starting to look good and several caught my eye today. Lionel Gates kept impressing me today. I saw several great plays. Joe Burns also made some good plays today, at one point I thought it must have been McGahee when he burst out of a huge group of people, but I was surprised to see number 35 instead of 21. So both those guys are doing well. I really really like Shaud Williams though. I think he'd make an amazing back up to McGahee. So strong and he carries the ball well. He also made some nice plays today.

george Wilson made some nice catches today. I didn't really know who he was until this afternoon when I kept having to ask about him. Drew Haddad did very well today as well, which excites me since he's from my college. At least one good thing came from UB football.

Aiken didn't look too bad today, either, though at one point Losman tried to toss him the ball and Aiken wasn't even looking at him.

Our Defense was amazing as usual. McGee got a pick today and they D forced a fumble that clements ran back for a "touchdown" (No one really chased him).

Losman was a tad interesting today. He started off okay and then hit a rough spot towards the end of practice. He's gotten much more accurate but he still needs a little more work on some judgement calls, like when to run or not, etc. It'll come tho, i'm sure. However, when they started hurry up drills and actually moving the ball Losman did really well- I was shocked. I thought he was going to continue to deteriorate as he had been, but instead he got it in gear and made some great plays. One of the last plays he threw a touch down pass to Evans that was really really nice. He even ran over and celebrated with him afterwards, which I thought was pretty cool. At least he ended practice well.

Here's my pics. Sorry, I'm trying to get lots of them loaded and my computer is the slowest thing alive, so they may not be all up until later tonight. There's about seventy of them or so. Oh, and once again, sorry about the quality... I don't have a great camera but I love taking pics.

http:// http://community.webshots.com/user/buffalobillsgirl